Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Wasn't Candice in NYC yesterday in the morning? I'm confused.

^ No that was an older pic from a month ago or something, but it was only yesterday posted on IG.

Last place she was, is indeed Brasil at the festival and kinda in the desert so it's all correct unfortunatly :/

Curious how they gonna fix it :idk: i hope it will end up ok in the end...

But anyway such a big miss :( i would love to seen bts footage of her with the girls and selfies :cry2:

^Her plane was delaying, don't think that was necessarily in her control. 

You know what plane wasn't delayed? The one before that one.

She lives in some remote locations, she should take account for things like these.

Professionalism has nothing to do with it, it also has the right to take a vacation, if she wants to enjoy in a place back in Brazil, that is her choice, she can't control the delays to a airplane. , Ed mentioned that her plane was delayed enormously, maybe this account with blow of 6-8 hours, which could predict?

Oh well...hopefully she works on her professionalism more.

You can't play Dora the Explorer in amazonian forests and expect the next day to be half way across the world on time.

I'm really disappointed in her.

O.O

Things like that happen, she was at a VERY isolated place and her flight was delayed for so LONG. Things like that are out of your hands. Don't judge her. She had to make a long trip to Rome so if one thing is delayed for a while you miss all the connections.

I'm pretty sure Candice doesn't like it either. She's stuck in the middel of no where, probably all alone plus the biggest thing she miss a fun and important commercial.

I only feel sorry for her :heart:

She lives in some remote locations, she should take account for things like these.

Professionalism has nothing to do with it, it also has the right to take a vacation, if she wants to enjoy in a place back in Brazil, that is her choice, she can not control the delays to a airplane.

Candice is on vacation 80% of her time. Let's be real here. She doesn't work a regular job every day.

It's not like flights were delayed in Rio or Brasilia

She decided to go to some remote Brazilian festival where she knew plane connections were bad just days before she was supposed to be in Rome.

So it is her fault. It's her loss, Bay doesn't give a damn, he'll just fill in her time slot with other girls.

Things like that happen, she was at a VERY isolated place and her flight was delayed for so LONG. Things like that are out of your hands. Don't judge her. She had to make a long trip to Rome so if one thing is delayed for a while you miss all the connections.

I'm pretty sure Candice doesn't like it either. She's stuck in the middel of no where, probably all alone plus the biggest thing she miss a fun and important commercial.

I only feel sorry for her :heart:

She chose to go to a very isolated place just days before she was supposed to be for a huge event in Rome. It IS irresponsible.

It's like asking for trouble to happen and it did.

She probably travels half way across the world 24/7 every other day just like every other model does. I doubt every model (like every person) can wait for the earliest possible flight out of wherever they are. You have the best intentions of making it on time, sometimes sh*t happens. :cain:

Candice is seemingly quite the professional and this happens to the best of us.

And VS loves her, don't worry ya'll I'm sure VS will think of something. They love her so much I bet if they can't get her into the holiday commercial they'll give her own commercial . :p :D :D :p

Curious how they gonna fix it :idk: i hope it will end up ok in the end...

They can't fix it. She's out of this year's commercial.

Ofcourse she will be in it. Don't be silly.

They have multiple options, only thing is she won't be with the girls so probably alone

Ofcourse she will be in it. Don't be silly.

They have multiple options, only thing is she won't be with the girls so probably alone

Bay won't wait for her and neither will that huge production.

This is not a photoshoot where she can just walk in a studio and be done with it.

She's out.

Time will tell ;) and i'm sure she's IN.

Do you really think VS will add to actual Michael Bay commercial scenes with Candice what wasn't directed by Michael? Better option is to give her her own little commercial :)

While I don't think her professionalism is under question I do agree with schemer. If it were a major city it's ok because they usually have other flights straight away. But if you're in a remote location you do need to take into account that there could be issues. Especially if there is a delay and they don't have as many flights as major cities. It's unfortunate. I don't think she intended for it to happen or expected it but if you are leaving a remote location it's best to always plan for a day ahead in case. She's missed the commercial now. It's ok though she's been in every VS commercial pretty much since she started. It won't effect her career or angel status. But she will learn next time if there's a big shoot to plan a bit better. Like schemer said if it was just a photoshoot it could easily be rescheduled. But this was a whole production that would've cost a lot of money. So the show must go on.

I think too Laura . I couldn't  wait to see Candice in this decorations in Rome, because it's beautiful and impresive, I hoped they will be able to send she there and it was not just two days, but in any case, I'm certain she will appear somewhere, it's just damage, especially if they use it for the introduction of the vsfs

Ok guys this is my personal opinion ,Candice wasn’t unprofessional also if everybody can made mistake ,so isn't her fault,after this there are many different ways to made possible that she will in the commercial, i mean like in my city there are toons of professional studios where made movies ,like set ,costumes ecc ecc so if victoria's secret boss is really sad about this ,they can record something only with Candice with more or less the same locations (who aren’t real) and costumes used in Rome is not too difficult and maybe isn't necessarely call again Michael Bay and after combine all the scenes together on the holidays commercial,trust me guys i worked in the past as assistant in Cinecitta movie studios and everything is possible if people would :) I really hope see Candice on it ,anyway if this will not happened my love and support to her will never lost.

OMG! I woke up thinking go check Bellazon and see the amazing updates you ladies and gents normally upload... To find out no Candice in Rome...... :cry2:Gutted she isn't there but to be honest i had a feeling yesterday she wasn't turning up.

Looks like my idea of Candice getting a whole commercial to herself wasn't to crazy now..But if they choose to excluded her from the Christmas commercials i completely understand as sad as it is.

I wouldn't say she is unprofessional maybe just needs to ditch Hermann and focus more on work before her modelling career ends. (Secretly wish her and Marlon Teixeira would frigging date or at least do more Osmoze together) "Yes I'm a little obsessed with the man angel he is".  :wub2:

I do think it was unsmart to go of like Schemer said Dora the explorer when you know you have a long travel schedule and big work commitment coming up. It would of made more sense to stay in NYC and leave for Rome with Lily,Behati etc. 

Sorry if i piss off anyone i don't mean to i am just upset no Candice.  :baronlamesign:

Thanks for letting us know what Ed said also  :kiss:

Man some of you guys can be such ass*oles. This is what life is for people who travel 24/7 and it could have happened to any of the girls. A majority of them arrived the day of the shoot. They have lives outside of VS whether it was working other jobs or just existing as themselves. Candice works hard and deserves to take time off. We all know she loves to go down to Brazil and unwind, and that's a vital part of her down time, as well as spending time with her boyfriend. She practically lives down there. Who knows why the flight was delayed, maybe it was bad weather or some kind of equipment malfunction and we should all be thankful she didn't fly under dangerous conditions. Does it suck that she's missing the holiday commercial shoot? Sure it does, and I'm sure she's bummed about it, but I doubt she's bawling her eyes out. In the scheme of things its not THAT big of a deal. We were all worried VS was leaving her out for some unknown reason, Ed was kind enough to fill people in on what happened, now lets just let it be. This is the life of a person who travels constantly. It literally could have happened to anyone. It doesn't make Candice unprofessional and it doesn't make any of the other angels better than her for "arriving early" (I'm pretty sure they arrive when they're told to since VS foots their travel bill for this). Sheesh. For a group of fans some of you sure are quick to start ripping on her for something she literally couldn't control in the very least.

Man some of you guys can be such ass*oles. This is what life is for people who travel 24/7 and it could have happened to any of the girls. A majority of them arrived the day of the shoot. They have lives outside of VS whether it was working other jobs or just existing as themselves. Candice works hard and deserves to take time off. We all know she loves to go down to Brazil and unwind, and that's a vital part of her down time, as well as spending time with her boyfriend. She practically lives down there. Who knows why the flight was delayed, maybe it was bad weather or some kind of equipment malfunction and we should all be thankful she didn't fly under dangerous conditions. Does it suck that she's missing the holiday commercial shoot? Sure it does, and I'm sure she's bummed about it, but I doubt she's bawling her eyes out. In the scheme of things its not THAT big of a deal. We were all worried VS was leaving her out for some unknown reason, Ed was kind enough to fill people in on what happened, now lets just let it be. This is the life of a person who travels constantly. It literally could have happened to anyone. It doesn't make Candice unprofessional and it doesn't make any of the other angels better than her for "arriving early" (I'm pretty sure they arrive when they're told to since VS foots their travel bill for this). Sheesh. For a group of fans some of you sure are quick to start ripping on her for something she literally couldn't control in the very least.

+1 :heart: