Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Man some of you guys can be such ass*oles. This is what life is for people who travel 24/7 and it could have happened to any of the girls. A majority of them arrived the day of the shoot. They have lives outside of VS whether it was working other jobs or just existing as themselves. Candice works hard and deserves to take time off. We all know she loves to go down to Brazil and unwind, and that's a vital part of her down time, as well as spending time with her boyfriend. She practically lives down there. Who knows why the flight was delayed, maybe it was bad weather or some kind of equipment malfunction and we should all be thankful she didn't fly under dangerous conditions. Does it suck that she's missing the holiday commercial shoot? Sure it does, and I'm sure she's bummed about it, but I doubt she's bawling her eyes out. In the scheme of things its not THAT big of a deal. We were all worried VS was leaving her out for some unknown reason, Ed was kind enough to fill people in on what happened, now lets just let it be. This is the life of a person who travels constantly. It literally could have happened to anyone. It doesn't make Candice unprofessional and it doesn't make any of the other angels better than her for "arriving early" (I'm pretty sure they arrive when they're told to since VS foots their travel bill for this). Sheesh. For a group of fans some of you sure are quick to start ripping on her for something she literally couldn't control in the very least

Let it out!

Someone has very angry pants on today  :nicole:

People are pissed and as fans they have a right to be no one is ripping anyone just people are upset.

Only  :heart: here.... :kiss:

Man some of you guys can be such ass*oles. This is what life is for people who travel 24/7 and it could have happened to any of the girls. A majority of them arrived the day of the shoot. They have lives outside of VS whether it was working other jobs or just existing as themselves. Candice works hard and deserves to take time off. We all know she loves to go down to Brazil and unwind, and that's a vital part of her down time, as well as spending time with her boyfriend. She practically lives down there. Who knows why the flight was delayed, maybe it was bad weather or some kind of equipment malfunction and we should all be thankful she didn't fly under dangerous conditions. Does it suck that she's missing the holiday commercial shoot? Sure it does, and I'm sure she's bummed about it, but I doubt she's bawling her eyes out. In the scheme of things its not THAT big of a deal. We were all worried VS was leaving her out for some unknown reason, Ed was kind enough to fill people in on what happened, now lets just let it be. This is the life of a person who travels constantly. It literally could have happened to anyone. It doesn't make Candice unprofessional and it doesn't make any of the other angels better than her for "arriving early" (I'm pretty sure they arrive when they're told to since VS foots their travel bill for this). Sheesh. For a group of fans some of you sure are quick to start ripping on her for something she literally couldn't control in the very least.

Exactly well said :) i repeat there are many ways to insert Candice on the holiday commercial also if she missed the shoot in Rome,movies docet :) But this depend from what victoria's secret Boss and team will really do ,we need wait and see,and on my eyes Candice are and will be the best angel ever ,no matter what happened.

Man some of you guys can be such ass*oles. This is what life is for people who travel 24/7 and it could have happened to any of the girls. A majority of them arrived the day of the shoot.

Literally every single one of them arrived no later than the night before, so no. I wouldn't call what happened unprofessional but more not very smart of her. I'm sure VS will find a way to incorporate her in the holiday business.

Man some of you guys can be such ass*oles. This is what life is for people who travel 24/7 and it could have happened to any of the girls. A majority of them arrived the day of the shoot.

Literally every single one of them arrived no later than the night before, so no. I wouldn't call what happened unprofessional but more not very smart of her. I'm sure VS will find a way to incorporate her in the holiday business.

How do you know she didn't attempt to arrive the night before? If she was stuck in Brazil, she was stuck in Brazil. It's a 9 hour flight (if its non stop) from NYC to Rome, and another (aprox) 9 hours from Sao Paulo to NYC, and that's not including the flight from wherever she was to get to the bigger airport in SP. That's 18+ hours of flying, I'm sure Candice, being a model in the industry for this many years had planned to have plenty of time to get herself to the proper airports. Its not like this is something that's happened to her before. Flight delays happen, and at some point she had to know that if she wasn't getting to destination one by X time she wasn't going to make it to destination two in time either, which means missing getting to Rome. With the amount of $$$ VS is shelling out for this shoot (and all the other holiday commercials) they cannot and will not hold off for ANYONE not even Candice, who is one of their main angels right now. To call her actions "not very smart" is extremely disrespectful and makes me wonder if you have any idea how traveling internationally really works. This is a fan board can we please be a little supportive of Candice instead of constantly criticizing her every move? It's not like she was hop skipping and jumping around Brazil thinking "I don't need to get to Rome! They'll wait for me!"

Opened up this thread to see 3 new pages from last time I checked in and got super excited for all the new content, figuring it must be so amazing to warrant so many replies.

Nope. Just some immature people throwing a temper tantrum because a situation out of her control caused her to not be able to fly from one continent to another (as though this has never happened in history before) and will keep her from being in one commercial).

Get a grip people, seriously.

Oh well...hopefully she works on her professionalism more.

You can't play Dora the Explorer in amazonian forests and expect the next day to be half way across the world on time.

I'm really disappointed in her.

LOL OMG I spit out my drink laughing at this. I'm not gonna judge Candice or assume things we don't exactly know. She should enjoy life as much as possible because you only live once. With that said since this is such a big event I think she could've planned to be in NYC earlier that way she could've been in Rome on time. Only reason I'm saying this is because a holiday commercial without Candice or Adriana just isn't the same. These 2 models are the only ones remaining with the brand that exude that appeal that makes you want to keep watching. At least Adriana and Elsa are there. This is just my opinion. I hope she gets the Fantasy Bra again. I'm sick of Behati and her "blandness". BTW does Hermann even work? I don't follow him but it seems he's always on vacation.

And I'm sure Candice, being a model in this industry for this many years, is aware of the possible dangers of delays especially when flying from a remote location. No, the delay is not her fault and anyone claiming that it is is being overly critical. Do I think she could have planned a little better to avoid missing the second biggest thing VS does all year? Yes, I do. Do I think she should be crucified for it? No, obviously not. It's unfortunate that she missed it and disappointing, but I don't think any less of her for it, that's dumb. Also yes, I do have an idea of how international travel works, thanks! 

As a brazilian who has got pretty much 80% of her flights delayed, she should have indeed planned for a huge chance of delay specially leaving from a remote location like hers, but I don't think it was unprofessional, just an unfortunate move of hers. 

(And I haven't seen much of hermann's work either, but then again, dating someone as famous as candice, if you google him she's pretty much all that shows up :hehe:  )

How do you know she didn't attempt to arrive the night before? If she was stuck in Brazil, she was stuck in Brazil. It's a 9 hour flight (if its non stop) from NYC to Rome, and another (aprox) 9 hours from Sao Paulo to NYC, and that's not including the flight from wherever she was to get to the bigger airport in SP. That's 18+ hours of flying, I'm sure Candice, being a model in the industry for this many years had planned to have plenty of time to get herself to the proper airports. Its not like this is something that's happened to her before. Flight delays happen, and at some point she had to know that if she wasn't getting to destination one by X time she wasn't going to make it to destination two in time either, which means missing getting to Rome. With the amount of $$$ VS is shelling out for this shoot (and all the other holiday commercials) they cannot and will not hold off for ANYONE not even Candice, who is one of their main angels right now. To call her actions "not very smart" is extremely disrespectful and makes me wonder if you have any idea how traveling internationally really works. This is a fan board can we please be a little supportive of Candice instead of constantly criticizing her every move? It's not like she was hop skipping and jumping around Brazil thinking "I don't need to get to Rome! They'll wait for me!"

Your acting totally harsh people are allowed to voice there opinions without you going ape on them. Seriously wise the hell up!  :baronlamesign:

As a brazilian who has got pretty much 80% of her flights delayed, she should have indeed planned for a huge chance of delay specially leaving from a remote location like hers, but I don't think it was unprofessional, just an unfortunate move of hers. 

(And I haven't seen much of hermann's work either, but then again, dating someone as famous as candice, if you google him she's pretty much all that shows up :hehe:  )

Yeah i don't think he works maybe as Candices PA? They only time you see him is on vacay or following her around in media shots... He is alot older so maybe the spark of ambition has faded with him and its just about being with ?Candice now or something..