Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

You guys need to not freak out so much right now. She hasn't been active on social media in almost a day, she could have been traveling to Rome from Brazil (?). She wasn't involved with the commercial on day 1 so there was no reason for anyone to post anything about her. Behati and Lily only got in very late the night before. Candice isn't really one to post multiple updates about where she is or where she's going like the rest of them do. 

She is one of the biggest and most recognizable faces the brand has. If they are including Adriana and Alessandra in the commercial who have done barely anything for VS this past year, why would they not include her? She JUST shot for 5 days for the holiday campaign and catalog stuff, that is as much or more than any of the Angels. 

If she doesn't show for day 2 it's for two reasons: 1) The images of her in that skirt from the holiday stuff were for her own commercial and she already filmed her portion of the holiday stuff or 2) She's getting the FB this year and they don't want anyone to possibly see it so she's filming elsewhere. It's NOT because she's not going to be in it at all. 

^^ Ofcourse she she will be part of the vs holiday thing, i know that. I just want her to be part in Rome too. I like to speculate about it so as long we don't see or hear anything we will continue speculating :p just let us please :)

It's an exciting time for me (us) and i'm a huge fan of Candice so i would like to know things and also the why or the if :D you see i just would like to know everything about her.

I'm sure she'll be there anytime soon or she's already in Rome, we just need to wait..But Am I the only one who's disappointed by pairing girls?..I mean would be great to see Candice next to Ale or Adri (one more time) not Lily and Bee as always  :idk:

Of course you're welcome to speculate! I was only trying to ease your worries so apologies if it came across as anything but that.  :flower:

I'm sure she'll be there anytime soon or she's already in Rome, we just need to wait..But Am I the only one who's disappointed by pairing girls?..I mean would be great to see Candice next to Ale or Adri (one more time) not Lily and Bee as always  :idk:

I agree. I would have much rather seen her paired with Adriana and Alessandra one last time. But they are pushing Candice and Behati as the next Adri/Ale so I get why they're pairing her with Bee again.

Ah ok sorry, i thought you were annoyed or something :hehe: and yeah i'm indeed a bit worried :ninja: day 2 already started, the girls getting ready and still no sign of Candice :( i just wish she was in Rome too. I hate waiting in general and my patience is low now, i just like to know whats up exactly and if she will not be there i don't feel like waiting a half year to know whats up with the commercials or anything else :p sorry for my impatience but can't help myself, also been checking social media for two days already hoping for news from Candice about Rome :rofl:

No not at all! I was only trying to make people less worried or nervous about it. I'm a bit worried as well since four girls have posted about being on their way to the commercial to get ready. Maybe she'll show up later? If she doesn't I'll be surprised and pretty annoyed that they left her out of this part of it, even if she has her own commercial or own special segment of it (the red skirt stuff).

No not at all! I was only trying to make people less worried or nervous about it. I'm a bit worried as well since four girls have posted about being on their way to the commercial to get ready. Maybe she'll show up later? If she doesn't I'll be surprised and pretty annoyed that they left her out of this part of it, even if she has her own commercial or own special segment of it (the red skirt stuff).

I don't know if I'm The only but I don't like how Candice lately is never pairing with anyone, I want to see her with the rest of the angels, not all alone.

I see yes, thanks you then ceceshores :flower:

I would be very annoyed too and dissapointed if she would totally left out the Rome thing :(

The red skirt thing she had last year too with advertisement from christmas i believe so that would be nothing new...

If indeed she won't be in Rome,and the change getting bigger and bigger she won't, at least VS should give her her own VERY special thing or even better the fantasy bra again maybe :Angel: ..that would be dreams :heart:

This is exactly what i think

Not a big fan of Candice but I'll be pissed if she's not gonna make it! I mean all angels (except Kate) are in so where is she? Having their biggest face out of this would be such a mistake.

Is there any chance to get paparazzi photos from the place where VS shooting? I think it could be hard to see any of them since they're not shooting in public places :(

Not a big fan of Candice but I'll be pissed if she's not gonna make it! I mean all angels (except Kate) are in so where is she? Having their biggest face out of this would be such a mistake.

Is there any chance to get paparazzi photos from the place where VS shooting? I think it could be hard to see any of them since they're not shooting in public places :(

They are shooting at Cinecitta studios in my city, Rome and is impossible to try to enter ,i already tryed ,the shooting are very closed to normal people like me ,i also tryed to find the girls on the two mains hotels near the shoot place but till now no angels come in or come out and is hot like hell today :(