Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Doubt that Candi will be completely out of the commercial.

Likely they will do some minor re-shoots with Bay and Candi alone, and she won't be in any of the group shots.

That's a lot of logistics for someone a casual watcher won't even notice is missing.

Doubt that Candi will be completely out of the commercial.

Likely they will do some minor re-shoots with Bay and Candi alone, and she won't be in any of the group shots.

That's a lot of logistics for someone a casual watcher won't even notice is missing.

Doesn't have to be. Bay doesn't even have to be there himself, he can just send an underling to get some shots of her. Basically they need just one set (or to dress another set to look somewhat like the others).

I mean, I doubt that Candi will be very prominent in the commercial now, but it wouldn't be that hard - or expensive - to get a few seconds worth of footage they can edit in there.

OK but why?

As much as I like Candy, she isn't necessary. None of the girls are.

Well she is their most high-profile girl now. I guess you could argue that Adri is at her level, but the rest of the cast aren't quite yet as "elevated".

Yes but does that in any way reflects on commercial itself? It's going to be overcrowded anyways, what can Candy do that will change anything about that commercial?

People will watch it anyways.

If anything, Candy's biggest strength is print work. 

I mean, if they do put her in I won't complain. I just think it's not worth the extra trouble at this point.

OK but why?

Well she is their most high-profile girl now. I guess you could argue that Adri is at her level, but the rest of the cast aren't quite yet as "elevated".

Im agree with you 100%

OK but why?

Yes but does that in any way reflects on commercial itself? It's going to be overcrowded anyways, what can Candy do that will change anything about that commercial?

People will watch it anyways.

If anything, Candy's biggest strength is print work. 

I mean, if they do put her in I won't complain. I just think it's not worth the extra trouble at this point.

I guess not, my point was more that if they wanted to add her to the commercial in some capacity, it wouldn't be too difficult nor too expensive to do so.

Obviously they don't HAVE to.

One very easy way to structure it narratively is to use some sort of visual frame story device where she introduces and concludes the commercial solo.

And except for u guys( fans) and the other guys (VS models fans) and the other other guys (models fans in general) do u really think the average Joe is going to notice Candeedee is not in the commercial?

They have so many blondes in that commercial that any of the skinny white girl can be Candice for Mrs Lafayette living in the last House on the Left in lake Charles, Louisiana.

Just trollin' sayin' :wave: