Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

16 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Maybe I'm blind but I can't see the Elie Saab bag? I saw the snap with the bags from Elisabetta and Ermanno. Elsa at Elie Saab would be a dream though. 

I'm the blind one! When I was looking at it on my phone I thought Elisabetta said Elie Saab, oops! 

She's going to Spain with Biotherm- one of the accounts they tagged posted she was in Majorca. Looks like a fairly significant event-the editor of Men's Health Spain, the editor of Marie Claire Italy are going to be there.  It also looks like a 1 day event, which means she's just a few hour plane ride from Paris afterwards, so I'm crossing my fingers! 

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

She's going to Spain with Biotherm- one of the accounts they tagged posted she was in Majorca. Looks like a fairly significant event-the editor of Men's Health Spain, the editor of Marie Claire Italy are going to be there.  It also looks like a 1 day event, which means she's just a few hour plane ride from Paris afterwards, so I'm crossing my fingers! 

Sounds exciting! Can't wait to see all the pics and hopefully some videos too!

This is what it's for. Pretty interesting, imo. 

Today Dr. Sylvia Earle and the Mission Blue Expedition Team join French luxury skincare company Biotherm in Mallorca, Spain to highlight their partnership and announce an upcoming joint expedition to the Balearic Islands Hope Spot. [...] The newly announced Balearic Islands Hope Spot expedition will mark the first time Biotherm has directly supported Mission Blue to conduct a conservation initiative of its own.

The Biotherm Water Lovers x Mission Blue expedition will survey the seagrass beds, turtle nesting areas and effects of micro-plastics around the island of Formentera during the summer of 2017. Dr. Sylvia Earle, Founder and Chairman of the Sylvia Earle Alliance (SEA) and Mission Blue, will lead the expedition alongside her Mission Blue Expedition Team and a group of scientists from the International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN)—a Mission Blue strategic partner—and local institutions. As Formentera’s ancient seagrass meadows are under threat from anchoring motor yachts, a key goal of this expedition will be to work with local partners to address these impacts and bring greater public awareness through a social media campaign. The expedition team will shoot a short film and still images to be shared on social media, the www.MissionBlue.org website, National Geographic’s Ocean Views blog, and the Huffington Post blog.

http://voices.nationalgeographic.com/2016/09/25/biotherm-mission-blue-to-collaborate-on-hope-spot-expedition-in-balearic-islands/