Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

Hopefully she'll do it! I wouldn't be surprised if she goes to Paris too and does Balmain, I didn't think there was a chance because I don't see Elsa traveling all the way to Europe just for one show, but since she's there already we may get lucky and have her in more shows. She's just so good on the runway

9 hours ago, Clauds said:

Hopefully she'll do it! I wouldn't be surprised if she goes to Paris too and does Balmain, I didn't think there was a chance because I don't see Elsa traveling all the way to Europe just for one show, but since she's there already we may get lucky and have her in more shows. She's just so good on the runway

Yeah, and I think she is going, 

She killed it at D&G! She looked amazing, the clothes fit her so well. :heart: 

I hope she still goes to PFW even if she's doing Biotherm stuff. They could be doing something in Europe for all we know.

Did anyone notice the bag/gift sent to her from Elie Saab in her snap? Designers often send girls who are going to walk their shows bags like that, so I wonder if she was booked without going to a casting for that.