Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

Elsa had 553K followes on Instagram before the show, last night she had 564k, today she has 568K. Hitting Ariana Grande was PR gold for her :rofl:

I also noticed there's a lot more pictures of her than from all the girls who got two outfits, which means she caused a good impression with photographers (Y) It'll be interesing how she does once the show airs if she makes it big in social networks.

She had like 507K before they left for London, I swear that was the number I saw. And it will skyrocket after the show! I think last year Candice gained a solid 800K in like a 3 day period. Most of the angels have gone up 200-300K since they flew out of NYC  :ninja:

Elsa had 553K followes on Instagram before the show, last night she had 564k, today she has 568K. Hitting Ariana Grande was PR gold for her :rofl:

I also noticed there's a lot more pictures of her than from all the girls who got two outfits, which means she caused a good impression with photographers (Y) It'll be interesing how she does once the show airs if she makes it big in social networks.

She had like 507K before they left for London, I swear that was the number I saw. And it will skyrocket after the show! I think last year Candice gained a solid 800K in like a 3 day period. Most of the angels have gone up 200-300K since they flew out of NYC :ninja:

Elsa is not even a famous model tho, she has been an Angel for like two days and most of people doesn't even know it yet. I think she is going to be the one who walks away with more "growth" this year thanks to the show because she was an unknown girl and for the past two days she has been literally in every news outlet.

I hope the editing works in her favor and she does get credits and interview time.

Also the video of her fitting is somewhere because i just saw a little part of it on Instagram.

And last but not least, i have a ridiculous amount of HQ runway pictures of Elsa, Im debating if i should post them or not because people tend to bitch when we post too many pictures of the same event so IDK, let me know if you all want the pictures.

And last but not least, i have a ridiculous amount of HQ runway pictures of Elsa, Im debating if i should post them or not because people tend to bitch when we post too many pictures of the same event so IDK, let me know if you all want the pictures.

Post them please!!!!! :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

If that happens Ban them mf's!!! :beating:

Elsa had 553K followes on Instagram before the show, last night she had 564k, today she has 568K. Hitting Ariana Grande was PR gold for her :rofl:

She had like 507K before they left for London, I swear that was the number I saw. And it will skyrocket after the show! I think last year Candice gained a solid 800K in like a 3 day period. Most of the angels have gone up 200-300K since they flew out of NYC :ninja:

Elsa is not even a famous model tho, she has been an Angel for like two days and most of people doesn't even know it yet. I think she is going to be the one who walks away with more "growth" this year thanks to the show because she was an unknown girl and for the past two days she has been literally in every news outlet.

I hope the editing works in her favor and she does get credits and interview time.

Also the video of her fitting is somewhere because i just saw a little part of it on Instagram.

Oh yeah the increase is definitely proportional to the number of followers they had before, and all the other angels have been angels for much longer so they're at 1 million+ (except poor Lindsay since Elsa already has her beat). But I think Elsa will be able to break out after the show, especially after getting credits and hopefully some attention in a segment! I hope this helps her build her brand! 

This shot has kinda gone viral, now everybody will fall in love with Elsa  :chicken:

post-88404-0-84266200-1417629717.jpg

She is so graceful there :wub2:

I think graceful is the perfect term. Elsa handled herself beautifully in that situation. She didn't make a face, she didn't look annoyed, irritated, scared, nervous, or even a little thrown off by the near collision. I mean, those wings were huge and if they'd crashed it's likely Elsa could have taken a big spill, which would have been a horrible way to kick off her career as an Angel. But instead she smiled it off, didn't let it phase her (or at least not outwardly) and kept walking as her usual, bubbly, happy self. This is one of the things that has always drawn me to Elsa. She exudes sweetness, and I just love that about her. 

Ummm...... why are peeps assuming there's animosity between Candy and Elsa? :blah:

Elsa: She Wolf Of VS :grouphug:

Because of 3 seconds in an interview from the angels getting ready to board their flight to London, Elsa said she was hoping to sightsee and Candice quickly said there'd be no time for that, then Elsa said she hoped to sleep on the plane and Candice said there'd be no time for sleeping either. It was nothing, if anything a tiny bit of a big-sister type of "you don't know what you're in for" thing, but people will always make something out of nothing......

When her fitting video never ended up coming out with the rest of them I started to wonder if it was filmed for something for the show. Maybe a little bio sort of thing like they did for Candice in 2012? "Meet our new angel"? We can only hope!

When her fitting video never ended up coming out with the rest of them I started to wonder if it was filmed for something for the show. Maybe a little bio sort of thing like they did for Candice in 2012? "Meet our new angel"? We can only hope!

I hope sooooo! It would be so lovely! :clap: