Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

What are the odds of that^^ moment ending up in the CBS cut?

I say very good, since the performer was Hozier who was the least popular performer, he doesn't have dancers and he is also not the most handsome man out there either so i dont think VS will focus on him, kind of like Shipwrecked last year and Silver Screen Angels in 2012 ... I say the girls from Gilded Angels and Fairy Tale will be the ones who get more runway time. I'm glad they switched Elsa from Dream Girl to Fairy Tale, i think it will work in her favor.

Also, Elsa has a good shot of getting decent screentime in Pink too because i'm sure VS will show the Ariana moment and then show Elsa/Ariana talking a little bit about it, it has been everywhere and we all know VS loves good PR and awkward runway moments so i'm sure that one will make the cute. Everyone else in Pink is screwed tho.

Looks like we already have a view of what the edited version of Elsa's Pink walk is going to look like, these are the clips they send out for press to play in intros before interviews and stuff (YAY they're using Elsa's walk again this year for it!) and you can see Ariana made sure to be well out of Elsa's way that time  :hehe: I'd be very surprised if they show them almost crashing into each other, even if it gets people talking simply because it makes the show appear less seamless and "perfect" and I think that's very important to them. One of the big reasons they film it twice is to keep mistakes like that from ending up in the final edit of the show.

HEY THANKS! I'd been wanting to see that! :) I hate how the people in the beginning were kind of throwing blame at Elsa. I mean, really it was no one's fault, but when you watch the whole thing you can see Elsa tried to move around her a few times, but Ariana was dancing around so much that she backed right up into Elsa. It wasn't her fault, and those wings were massive, between Ariana and all her dancers its not exactly like Elsa had anywhere to go!  :idk: