Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

No, it's not. However, what I do understand if that you think lingerie is only for "sluts", and that they female body should only be displayed in a way that you approve of, which is misogynist and disgusting. 

Like I said earlier, she's a lingerie model, and that's what you're going to see in this thread, so maybe stop visiting. 

that you think lingerie is only for "sluts"

I think that my english is so poor that you just don't understand what I'm talking about. Or are you just stupid. I'm not trying to insult you, in any case. I just don't know. Have I said somewhere that lingerie is only for sluts? Rhetorical question.

Here a simple test for a slut: if someone looks like a slut, talks like a slut and acts like a slut, then we can safely say that this slut is. Almost all VS stuff is a stuff for sluts. I hope that everyone understands that saying "slut", I mean not a profession but a state of mind.

Have a nice day. )

^ Sorry but how is Victoria's Secret stuff for sluts? Would that make me a slut for buying stuff from them? :blink: It all depends on the perspective of that who is wearing it, some people can make lingerie look expensive to the highest heavens and other models can make it look cheap. I don't think Elsa makes the lingerie look slutty, she's just being more cheeky because the main PINK consumers are college girls that like to feel fun in what they wear, because I don't really see how she looks, talks or acts like a 'slut'? Victoria's Secret isn't honestly quite that sexy anyways, and there are an infrequent amount of truly sexy pictures that they have in campaigns. If you wanted a brand that looked sexually provocative brand, you've got Agent Provocateur. I think the point you're trying to get across is somewhat confusing. 

Here's the thing. The concept of a slut is a male construct designed to shame women who enjoy sex at a capacity above what is considered acceptable by society. So simply by using the word slut. you're being misogynist. " VS is primarily a commercial company for many years sending the world (by Elsa including) an unequivocal message: cool to be a slut." VS is a company that sells lingerie, so clearly you think that by doing so, they're promoting the idea of promiscuity is cool, and that Elsa is contributing to that. By your logic, a virgin woman who buys lingerie for her wedding night is a slut. A mother of three who buys something nice for her husband for his birthday is a slut. A woman who buys nice underwear that no one but herself is going to see because it makes her feel confident about herself is slut. 

I ask for the third time, why do you continually come into this thread to complain about Elsa when clearly you disapprove of her work? 

If you wanted a brand that looked sexually provocative brand, you've got Agent Provocateur.

No, AP's message is: it's ok to be a slut in bed. Feel the difference.

because the main PINK consumers are college girls

That's it. I have no problem with the fact that adult woman buys girly panties. She thinks that they make it more attractive in the eyes of her partner. This is instinct, it's normal. But imagine a schoolgirl, not burdened with the knowledge or experience. This girl sees that Elsa (just for example) without ceremony makes selfie in panties and puts them on public display. She thinks just for Elsa to make such normally, and it is no worse, and also makes the selfie in panties. Then another girl wanting to stand out against the background of thousands of identical selfies goes further and makes the selfie without panties. Then... you know what happens then, you see it every day.

post-85243-0-1446077328-61965_thumb.jpg

Pink as a brand is one big selfie. While it remained behind the walls of VS's boutiques I don't care. But today, spreading like a virus on social media, becoming available to everyone who has a mobile phone and the internet (ie, almost everyone), it became a cultural phenomenon and owns the minds of millions of young girls, imposing false values and sending them slutty messages. Adult woman understands that this is a hint, but young girl takes it literally and to the dismay of her parents removes panties and makes selfie. If you don't see a problem here, then you live in some parallel reality.

ps: Today I have already exceeded the limit of talks on this wretched language, so that's all. Relax. )

Sorry but that sounds like nothing more than an awful lot of platitudes. For a start could you be a little more unambiguous while using the term 'slutty', how seriously do you mean it? Is it just a reactionary dick move lamenting the emergence of post-patriarchal western society, or do you have something more injurious lurking in your mind when you say that?

I dont think they would confirm it until after the show probably in January 2015. They waited to announce previous angel contracts even though they were signed the year previous. 

A good indicator would be her walking in a non PINK segment this year's VSFS.