Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

Link to Interview on "The Moment Live from Collette" Blog

This week, as The Moment blogs from the Colette boutique in Paris, we’re stalking the fashion faithful as they pass through the chic boutique.

Who: Behati Prinsloo, model.

Spotted: Ground floor, gadgets section.

What shows have you walked in this week?

Actually, I’m just here for Chanel and Fendi, which is tonight.

How did the Chanel show go this morning?

Really good. We had lots of glitter in our hair and now I can’t get it out! Look, you can still see it.

Did you take a shower?

Yes!

Where are you from?

Namibia, but I live in New York.

What brings you into Colette?

We were just walking by. I’m killing time between the Chanel show and the Fendi party.

Doing some shopping, I see?

I got a dress and pants at Isabel Marant.

What are you wearing?

My hat is vintage, my jacket is Marc Jacobs, the T-shirt is vintage, the jeans are… I have no idea, my hoodie is American Apparel and my sneakers are Converse.

And the metallic silver nail polish — Chanel?

Exactly.

colette_model.gif

Honestly I'm alittle worried about Behati doing VS. I hope she doesn't stop doing runway. Rosie Huntington Whiteley started off doing alot of runway shows when she first started but now thats shes doing VS she only does LFW and this season she didn't do any shows. But at the same time you have Natasha Poly who still does VS and Haute Couture. I guess it depends on the model. I really think Behati can do VS and still do high fashion stuff. But I guess we willl have to wait and see.

miranda kerr? :blink: "veteran" ? :huh:

:rofl: my exact thought

Sometimes I dont understand why VS hires some of these girls that they do. Some cannot walk in their shows and others are just not right for the brand.

I like Behati with VS in a way, she is cute and will add to that for VS pink line.

Here is one of her pics shooting for PINK

post-6570-0-1446071330-19864_thumb.jpg

:heart:

I still hope that she becomes like Natasha and still does HF shows. Frankly many major models have shot for VS so in a way its good for her.

lol that first video is CRAZY, is she high in it? :laugh:

I love the VictoriA SECRET PINK shoot, I think its actually good :ninja: and something unlike VS. I love when she is with the dog and also in that hippie mode with the flower. Thanks Knightmare