Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

^ exactly

I wouldn't even consider Behati a VS model bc she only did the fashion show once and I've never seen her in the catalogues or on the website. I would love to see Behati do more VS and hopefully she will be in this years VSFS. :heart:

oh btw no one was fighting I was just putting my 2 cents in. :whistle:

I dont agree that VS ruins the girls reputation. Like someone said before, look at Julia S, Natasha, Isabeli etc. They all do VS yet they still are at the top of the models rankings.

Whose career did it ruin btw?? Gisele?? No I dont think so she is still the queen raking in all the dough and going cover after cover on Vogue, starting partnerships with designers like Dolce & Gabbana, walking various fashion weeks. VS has helped establish her as a household name as has Gisele done the same for VS. Its mutual.

KK? No again I think its the personal choice of the model to quit doing high fashion when she wants like KK has, but still she does various covers like Elle, Amica and Vogue to name a few, not to mention walking for select designers like Louis Vuitton. She is more well known outside of the high fashion spectrum now, plus they get better treatment than other regular models.

Alessandra or Adriana?? Well they were never really at the top of the high fashion to begin with, but they are certainly treated better and have more name recognition than regular models.

Plus isn't VS the most sought after contract by models??? Get paid millions, get more coverage and have a relatively easier life than a regular model

Its all personal choice by the model to either do commercial, get more money, take it easy in life and be more known or to constantly keep living the life of an overworked top high fashion model. VS only increases their recognition. Take for instance this thread of Behati, it really jump started after she did VS, certainly I began to like her more cause I knew her then and more people came to this topic. Same thing with Lindsay and Michaela. You get the point, sorry for the ramble :laugh:

hahaha! omg! i know! it really did right after VS! it used to be like 9 pages and it would stay that way for weeks!

well yah! VS can certainly support the supermodel life! hahahha!

but idk... theres still something more... prestigious about doing the whole fashion week circuit and doing 50 billion shows a day and being at liberty to do tons of editorials and campaigns. it just proves that you're hard working and comitted to your profession rather than what people steriotype models to be. (ehem... girls from ANTM who think modeling is all about being pretty)

oh man... i love gisele... but OMG! that girl doesn't even wake up for a billion dollars anymore! hahahaa! but gisele is gisele!

oh man! and KK! oh my! i remember she would do shows after shows after shows... definitely a regular at balenciaga.

but then again... they ARE living the good life because of VS.

has Julia and Natasha done the VS catalogue? maybe like once in a blue moon right?

hahaha! omg! i know! it really did right after VS! it used to be like 9 pages and it would stay that way for weeks!

well yah! VS can certainly support the supermodel life! hahahha!

but idk... theres still something more... prestigious about doing the whole fashion week circuit and doing 50 billion shows a day and being at liberty to do tons of editorials and campaigns. it just proves that you're hard working and comitted to your profession rather than what people steriotype models to be. (ehem... girls from ANTM who think modeling is all about being pretty)

oh man... i love gisele... but OMG! that girl doesn't even wake up for a billion dollars anymore! hahahaa! but gisele is gisele!

oh man! and KK! oh my! i remember she would do shows after shows after shows... definitely a regular at balenciaga.

but then again... they ARE living the good life because of VS.

has Julia and Natasha done the VS catalogue? maybe like once in a blue moon right?

" Too everyone That loves Peace!! I love u guys

<3 Behati

Keep it gangsta.... "

Ok that sounds stupid, I know is suppose to be humorous & all but still stupid.. yeaa love the peace; keep it gangsta :blink: very clever!

And "Too" it's spelled with one O..

hahahahahaah! dang betty! chill! :laugh:

its the thought that counts! haha!

but gosh! talk about o. henry! hahaah! peace and gangstah is just oxymoronic! hahahah!

it does remind me of high school year books though!