Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

hahaha! omg! i know! it really did right after VS! it used to be like 9 pages and it would stay that way for weeks!

well yah! VS can certainly support the supermodel life! hahahha!

but idk... theres still something more... prestigious about doing the whole fashion week circuit and doing 50 billion shows a day and being at liberty to do tons of editorials and campaigns. it just proves that you're hard working and comitted to your profession rather than what people steriotype models to be. (ehem... girls from ANTM who think modeling is all about being pretty)

oh man... i love gisele... but OMG! that girl doesn't even wake up for a billion dollars anymore! hahahaa! but gisele is gisele!

oh man! and KK! oh my! i remember she would do shows after shows after shows... definitely a regular at balenciaga.

but then again... they ARE living the good life because of VS.

has Julia and Natasha done the VS catalogue? maybe like once in a blue moon right?

whoa!!! it is kasia lips and mole now that i've seen the details!

but then again.. style did dub mcneil as rhoda during HC! hahaha!

woudn't it be weird if hilary met hilary.... its like... "hilary rhodam meet hilary rhoda!"

and i bet you they have at one point at some country club because they ARE upper class! hahaha!

whoa!!! it is kasia lips and mole now that i've seen the details!

but then again.. style did dub mcneil as rhoda during HC! hahaha!

woudn't it be weird if hilary met hilary.... its like... "hilary rhodam meet hilary rhoda!"

and i bet you they have at one point at some country club because they ARE upper class! hahaha!