Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

6 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

Sub angels like Sui and Ming should be included separately, since there are rumors of VS opening a shop in Glasgow, there's a chance Alexina is going to be drafted as a sub angel too.

I also have a feeling moving forward, VS intends to do something like sub angels, so that they have more spokesperson for the brand without having to commit to the responsibilities of managing an angel angel. It's a win-win situation for VS and the fans/public. VS gets the talent, the model gets the publicity, the fans/public support the model by splurging on VS. 

Exactly! I tried posting something about this and I jacked it up this morning! Plus, @PastaFreak you said it better! 

39 minutes ago, Chessie said:

The scenery at Rusell's event was so perfect. It reminded me of the good VSFS times, I wish we could have something like that in the background this year. 

Capture+_2018-09-14-20-14-24.png

Yes! It looks so much like the background for the 2006 and 2007 shows! Definitely makes it look more appealing and sexy, hopefully this is the direction they’re going for the show this year!

I've been seeing a couple of VS fan accounts quick to shoot down claims that Ming and Sui are angels and are only brand ambassadors :dry:. Do they even read what we discuss on VS, legit no one ever said these two were full-fledged angels and more likely to be sub-angels.

They were called 大使, meaning ambassadors, but the words 天使 was also used to introduce the both of them.

Here's an excerpt taken from both Ming and Sui's introduction.

国际超模@何穗 即日起正式担任维多利亚的秘密大中华区品牌大使。今年,她将以全新#维密中国天使#身份亮相 #2018维密大秀#

国际超模@Ming奚梦瑶 即日起正式担任维多利亚的秘密大中华区品牌大使。今年,她将以全新#维密中国天使#身份亮相 #2018维密大秀#

The sentences translates to....

Henceforth from this day, Ming/Sui are officially recognized as the brand ambassadors for Victoria's Secret in China. This year, she will be walking the Victoria's Secret 2018 fashion show (with a brand new title) as a Victoria's Secret China/Chinese (if you're a grammar nazi) Angel.

The term angel is mentioned and them fan accounts think they know better just because they used google translate to understand the context.

To the fan accounts reading, do your homework. It definitely ain't a full-fledged angel contract, but it sure as hell ain't simple as brand ambassadors. Don't be so quick to shoot down what VSChina said themselves. It's even worthwhile that you read about the theory of VS looking to elect sub-angels instead of full time angels moving forward. 

2 hours ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Personally I rather they just scrap the Rebel Angel segment for a more BDSM, dominatrix all black leather, lace and whips type of segment :eyebrows: Dangerous in the 2008 show was the closest we got to that lol

As long as VS is on regular broadcast stations in th US, we won’t get even a tease of kink. It’s too controversial for the masses. They don’t want to give grandma a heart attack because she saw a leather outfit and a booty cheek! 

:COP11:Thanks Janet and Justin. 

2 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

As long as VS is on regular broadcast stations in th US, we won’t get even a tease of kink. It’s too controversial for the masses. They don’t want to give grandma a heart attack because she saw a leather outfit and a booty cheek! 

:COP11:Thanks Janet and Justin. 

Can’t even blame them since the 2005 show up to the 2014 show still showed the girls full bodies with very little to the  imagination. They didn’t start covering up till 2015 so it’s defintely the shitty creative team ughhh

2 hours ago, Chessie said:

The scenery at Rusell's event was so perfect. It reminded me of the good VSFS times, I wish we could have something like that in the background this year. 

Capture+_2018-09-14-20-14-24.png

YES! I hope something like this would be the set for a segment!! Where did you see this video? Elsa looks insaneeee 😍

14 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

since there are rumors of VS opening a shop in Glasgow, there's a chance Alexina is going to be drafted as a sub angel too.

Not to pop off on you or anything love, but that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard in my life if that's what VS is actually doing.

A English girl (who is the most Nottingham person I've ever seen, she looks like everyone I've ever met from Nottingham, hair and all) to represent Scots? Who are likely the segment of the world population least interested in Victoria's Secret? They'd have more luck opening a shop in Dublin 12, I swear. But good luck to them. Dumbasses.