Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

58 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Hmm, once celebrities start saying VS is uncool, it’s a wrap.

Good point. I didn't even realize the importance in that. but yeah, people used to praise VS and their models in songs.

"Girl change into that Victoria Secret thing that I like"

An old lyric from a song. And I am sure there are many others.

What made VS....VS.....was the angels and quality of the products(with the old manufacturers).

If other brands like Agent Provocateur and Intimissi had investments for shows, creative direction, and marketing like VS. It would be a wrap.

And put it on HBO so I can see some ass for once.

EDIT: It is the most expensive fashion show ever with an estimated cost of more than $26.4 million —  New York Times(2017).

I can not wait for the video of the return of BEHATI prinsloo:fun:. imagine! the video begins: she came back, she is here, the queen, the one you all expect, behatie back to runaway, at Victoria secret fashion show with big suprise( we see behati appear and walk!!!!!),  Yes beahti wears the famous FANTSY BRA for this year, guys see  her come back  /:clap:

Oh my god, we'll see lots of behati fans become hysterical LOL:irenistiQ:

48 minutes ago, MARSHADA1 said:

I can not wait for the video of the return of BEHATI prinsloo:fun:. imagine! the video begins: she came back, she is here, the queen, the one you all expect, behatie back to runaway, at Victoria secret fashion show with big suprise( we see behati appear and walk!!!!!),  Yes beahti wears the famous FANTSY BRA for this year, guys see  her come back  /:clap:

That's irony right

Something like that happened to me but it was to my friend. They wouldn't let her in the club without paying this huge price but wouldn't charge me anything.....mainly because of the way she was dressed and it was African inspired.......NYC is really like that so I am not surprised. I knew a promoter and they always gave her shit for bringing "dark" skinned people. 

1 hour ago, MARSHADA1 said:

This must be a joke. We'll be lucky if she even decides to walk the show tbh, she doesn't seem to want to work with them anymore.

Also, poor Dani, I feel so bad for her... It's 2018! I can't believe this is still happening.

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

And Devon wants to whine about having to highlight her hair. 

You don't know how hard is to be blonde!! Ok? Some of us don't speak Paris. 

I feel really bad but for her friends the most, she is sad because she never had to deal with racist people, but the fact that her friends told her "it always happens" and they knew from the beginning it's extremely horrible. What is this world we are living in? 

2 hours ago, MARSHADA1 said:

latest?cb=20180702104231