Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

2 minutes ago, Thegrapevine said:

I don't want Elsa to get te FB, I Think she is a little bitchie and full of herself, I think Sara is going to get it, or it could be Candice, honestly I believe that she deserves another one before she leaves VS 

I never knew where do people get the bitchy vibes from Elsa. She is always such a sweetheart in interviews, everyone of her friends always say how lovely she is. She is probably the best spokesperson for the brand atm (along with Martha) and thats specially for her cheerful personality, we shall not confuse a resting bitch face with a bitchy attitude. That woman is incredibly sweet. Sara in the otherside it's the one that is always  kinda bitchy, she is the one with the beef with other models and constantly getting involved in drama of all kinds. Adding that VS has never really cared about her, I really doubt she is even in the list for the FB someday. She is one of the best catwalkers they have and they never let her open something until last year and they gave her the ugliest outfit ever so. 

1 minute ago, Thegrapevine said:

When you say VS a lot of people thinks in Adriana or Candice because they are iconic, she did a lot of things for Vs and I really think that she can't just have one FB, like Lily or Jasmine for example, because she is way more relevant. Maybe the year she leaves VS she could have her second one. 

The only reason Adriana and Ale both had more than two FBs is because they've contributed immensely and became angels for 10 plus years. Candice's contract isn't 10 years old just yet. She's getting there, but she ain't there yet. 

We'll see what happens, but until then, there are other angels who deserve the FB more than Candice. 

3 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Candice's contract isn't 10 years old just yet. She's getting there, but she ain't there yet. 

She also basically hasn’t worked for VS in over two years, apart from the show and holiday commercial last year. Obviously she was busy with her pregnancies and children but it’s not like she’s been a face or presence for VS recently. :idk: 

8 minutes ago, Chessie said:

I never knew where do people get the bitchy vibes from Elsa. She is always such a sweetheart in interviews, everyone of her friends always say how lovely she is. She is probably the best spokesperson for the brand atm (along with Martha) and thats specially for her cheerful personality, we shall not confuse a resting bitch face with a bitchy attitude. That woman is incredibly sweet. Sara in the otherside it's the one that is always  kinda bitchy, she is the one with the beef with other models and constantly getting involved in drama of all kinds. Adding that VS has never really cared about her, I really doubt she is even in the list for the FB someday. She is one of the best catwalkers they have and they never let her open something until last year and they gave her the ugliest outfit ever so. 

Same. She doesn't even do the famous friend thing. I think she's the most genuine. 

29 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

She also basically hasn’t worked for VS in over two years, apart from the show and holiday commercial last year. Obviously she was busy with her pregnancies and children but it’s not like she’s been a face or presence for VS recently. :idk: 

She did like three campaigns last years besides the show and the commercial but I get where you coming from and that's why I have been gravitating towards Elsa because she deserves it this year more than Candice and surely more than Bee.

Just now, Fuka said:

It will not be Bee, Now this girl is finished for the brand

I'm sure she's done with the brand, but it seems like VS isn't cold hearted enough to sever ties with her. Speaking of which, Maroon 5's Girls Like You is a hit song in my country. I hear anymore of that song, Imma beat my radio up, that song is so annoying. 

Anything that is Adam Levine and Behati is annoying to me now, and that's because Bee's fans made it that way. The next would be Candice. 

30 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

I'm working towards that goal, neither of them are even angels yet :rofl:

Maybe one day, babe, maybe one day.:bounce:

29 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Speaking of which, Maroon 5's Girls Like You is a hit song in my country. I hear anymore of that song, Imma beat my radio up, that song is so annoying. 

GURL, I hate that song with passion!

Honestly speaking, for angels, the only ones I do like are Josephine, Romee, Elsa, Lais & maybe Jasmine. The rest are meh, like Sara, and I definitely don't like Stella :ninja: Martha is like an honorable mention for me, I admire her work for scoliosis awareness and I think she really puts in effort to being an angel. I remember hating on her when she became an angel by the end of 2014's fashion show, alongside Taylor and Stella. 

Honestly, I just want to see Martha get something worthwhile, then I'm willing to watch her go. 

I would not count on Behati for the FB, I don''t even think I would do it for the show, her time with the brand is up.

I would love for Elsa to get it, I think she is the one that deserves it the most, she has done an amazing job with and for VS. But I would be fine with Martha getting it or even Romee. But with VS you never know.