Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

GUYSSSSSS😂

I must be getting crazy hahaha last night I dreamt that Sara sent me a message on IG with her FB pics hahahha. It was red and it was called the "Very Sexy FB" HAHAHAHAHAHA had a lot of red stones and she looked amazing hahahaha 🤣🤣

44 minutes ago, jay_hk said:

GUYSSSSSS😂

I must be getting crazy hahaha last night I dreamt that Sara sent me a message on IG with her FB pics hahahha. It was red and it was called the "Very Sexy FB" HAHAHAHAHAHA had a lot of red stones and she looked amazing hahahaha 🤣🤣

Some BS IG account claiming to have “insider info” is going to take you seriously and will post it in, 3...2...1

5 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Some BS IG account claiming to have “insider info” is going to take you seriously and will post it in, 3...2...1

Speaking of which, this reminded me of a recent message I got from a fan account.

I was told there's an IG fan account lurking in here and said account is supposedly dragging BZ in to helping the account take down its competitor, you might just wanna be mindful about that.

6 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

The only reason I would have the thought of hoping Martha gets FB is exactly that, she's got nothing good going for her. The sooner VS lets her go, the less painful it'll be for her modeling career. Martha just deserves something because of the lack of good stuffs she gets in the past, excluding the SO in 2015. Apart from that, Martha does raise awareness about scoliosis, has a pleasant personality, so its better for her to get the FB soon and then VS just straight up dumps her like Kate G.

That aside, Clauds and toodarnhot will kill me if they see this so I ain't tagging them :rofl:. But I see Elsa potentially becoming like Doutzen, where she's loved by the majority, people want her to get some good shit, and so far she has some, but probably like Doutzen, will never get the FB and end up leaving before her time for FB arrives and people will hate on VS even more. 

Bitch, I can still read :rofl: AND I ALSO DISAGREE, Doutzen never got Swarovski swag, never opened the show and never really got much love overall tbh. Elsa has (thankfully) already gotten all the could things except the FB. So I'm hopeful she'll get it this year, if she doesn't get it this year then I think the ship will have sailed.

Being realistic I think there's only three ways this could go: Candice to see her as the new Adriana, Behati to welcome her back (which would be 100% bullshit) and Elsa because of seniority, after Lais and Jasmine she's the one with the most work with the brand, and VS has been surprisingly decent at respecting that since 2015. But VS does love to disappoint me so watch Josephine get it lmao.

52 minutes ago, jay_hk said:

GUYSSSSSS😂

Girl, you should have posted this as a fact and let IG accounts run with it, would have been amazing :rofl:

16 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

hahahaha 🤣🤣

6 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Girl, you should have posted this as a fact and let IG accounts run with it, would have been amazing :rofl:

I can see already the photoshop edits of the red crystals of the FB 🧜‍♀️hahah

Also sorry for the really blurry image below - (it shows up great on my laptop here but not at all on ipad so not sure how it will view)
but this sketch was lying around in sophia's IG story a while back &  might be of interest to people? 
There's definitely alot going on ... but at least alot of it is red :ddr:

Untitled-44.thumb.jpg.b65235ae63b3e608182669eb983dca98.jpg

9 minutes ago, VSDiaries said:

Also sorry for the really blurry image below - (it shows up great on my laptop here but not at all on ipad so not sure how it will view)
but this sketch was lying around in sophia's IG story a while back &  might be of interest to people? 
There's definitely alot going on ... but at least alot of it is red :ddr:

Untitled-44.thumb.jpg.b65235ae63b3e608182669eb983dca98.jpg

Ooof, I can already picture the outft looking hideous.

13 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Ooof, I can already picture the outft looking hideous.

That probably would be Sara's outfit. They need to improve themselves from last year creating an even uglier one for her and its red maybe for her FB. 

1 minute ago, VSDiaries said:

(As described above) 

image.thumb.jpeg.d9a93a090901225329aad9ffcbabd284.jpeg

TRAGIC :rofl: but my girl looks great in Pink tho

From the newbies I'm excited for all of them tbh, except for Winnie, Sofie and Sadie. The rest I really really want to see

3 hours ago, Clauds said:

Bitch, I can still read :rofl: AND I ALSO DISAGREE, Doutzen never got Swarovski swag, never opened the show and never really got much love overall tbh. Elsa has (thankfully) already gotten all the could things except the FB. So I'm hopeful she'll get it this year, if she doesn't get it this year then I think the ship will have sailed.

Being realistic I think there's only three ways this could go: Candice to see her as the new Adriana, Behati to welcome her back (which would be 100% bullshit) and Elsa because of seniority, after Lais and Jasmine she's the one with the most work with the brand, and VS has been surprisingly decent at respecting that since 2015. But VS does love to disappoint me so watch Josephine get it lmao.

:rofl::rofl: you know I'm waiting for the letdown from VS. If I lose the bet and Elsa gets the FB, I'm mailing you a gift all the way to Chile.

25 minutes ago, Chessie said:

That probably would be Sara's outfit. They need to improve themselves from last year creating an even uglier one for her and its red maybe for her FB. 

That just might be FB, or simply, we all know it, Sophia is gonna do her "magic" on the outfit as if it ain't enough :rofl: