Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

I think there are many models similar to Sadie that are much more attractive than her, and I would not even like to see them in VS. Sadie's height is not an excuse, she really looks like an ordinary girl you find anywhere. And that's precisely what bothers me, because if it's about that, any woman could go to a VS casting without having an appeal at all. Sadie's general problem is that her face does not stand out in any way. It does not seem ugly or cute, it's just ... idk. It does not even have a graceful personality or any charm. It reminds me of Victoria Beckham and her emaciated appearance, as if she did not take care of herself. There is a girl that I find quite similar to Sadie and I think that she at least has grace and a certain attractiveness.

1 - Copy.jpg1833-1.jpg1cb31d7264808187d4e18c7927d6fb82.jpgAmelia-Zadro-Biography-Wiki-.jpg314.jpg

^ omg. Her ears are like these cute little elfin things. Pretty!!! She could be Julia!!

So I know you’re all against Daniela’s walk. But braga brought me so much joy when she stomped/pranced down the runway. It was this beautiful mix of prancing pony and serious model. 

Seriously. So. Much. Happiness. 

4 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Its news to me too! But to be honest, lily was never on my radar. I honestly don't know much about her, so. I can't say I feel like she was a nicer older angel. She comes across as nice though and she seems to be friend with everyone? 

IDK about Ale. Someone who used to work for VS personally contacted me because I used to own a blog for Adriana and Alessandra, saying they had one of the worst experiences with Alessandra. She was a diva and all of that. That could be just how she is to the workers and not the models, but after someone told me their experiences as well as alot of fans who also had bad experiences with her, I don't see her as that warm. Someone who saw her at the airport told me that all they did was look and smile at her daughter Anja, and Alessandra turned her nose up at them. And no, the person wasn't a guy.

Maybe Doutzen is who blanca is referring to. She was there back in 2014 and I believe she is a kind person

I didn't want to go there ...

BUT! Alessandra does have a really bad reputation tbh, not just with other models but also with H&M people. I have no idea if Blanca was talking about them but two of the models that I've heard the worst things about (in a professional level) are Izabel and Alessandra. 

I mean when I first saw Karlie Kloss....I  did NOT understand the HYPE AT ALL. POINT. BLANK. PERIOD. But when she hit the runway/done editorial she stayed. Sadie just never got a chance to prove herself. 

If you head over to models.com....many of the girls are not remotely or traditional attractive but are being booked for the runway constantly. So when you get a Gigi, Bella, Romee, Candice(yes, I said it. No-one cared about her pre-2008 as a brunette),Taylor....even Sara.....etc...they stand out even if they are nothing comparable to the supers of the 90's with the hype they get.

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

I didn't want to go there ...

BUT! Alessandra does have a really bad reputation tbh, not just with other models but also with H&M people. I have no idea if Blanca was talking about them but two of the models that I've heard the worst things about (in a professional level) are Izabel and Alessandra. 

She really does lol. Its amazing the fans don't really know because I have heard so many stories myself. Every celeb have an off day, sometimes you don't want to be messed with by fans, I understand. But when you're being mean and snobby just because someone looks at your child with a smile on their face....thats not good.  And yes, I have heard about Izzy too. They are like two peas in a pod. Its no wonder they were so close. Looked alike, act alike lol.

It was 2004, Ale is just now becoming  an angel and she was already on that "I only want to work with a makeup artist I know!" shit. Meanwhile models like Gisele was nice to everyone.  Sometimes I feel like this is the reason VS was shady to Ale. If I was any of the other angels, I'd watch how I acted because I think Ale is a good example of how VS will do you, if you aren't pleasant to work with.

I am shocked Anna bb was such great friends with them because she wasn't like that.

Sadie has walked shows before and she doesn't have a good walk :rofl: Karlie may not be one's cup of tea physically but she has an amazing walk, it's the same with Naomi, Gisele and Karolina. They are not everyone's favorites but the vast majority of people agree they are amazing on the runway

3 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

She really does lol. Its amazing the fans don't really know because I have heard so many stories myself. Every celeb have an off day, sometimes you don't want to be messed with by fans, I understand. But when you're being mean and snobby just because someone looks at your child with a smile on their face.  And yes, I have heard about Izzy too. They are like two peas in a pod. Its no wonder they were so close. Looked alike, act alike lol.

It was 2004, Ale is just now becoming  an angel and she was already on that "I only want to work with a makeup artist I know!" shit. Meanwhile models like Gisele was nice to everyone.  Sometimes I feel like this is the reason VS was shady to Ale. If I was any of the other angels, I'd watch how I acted because I think Ale is a good example of how VS will do you, if you aren't pleasant to work with.

I am shocked Anna bb was such great friends with them because she wasn't like that.

Maybe I´m wrong. But I don´t think VS was planning on treating her like this just because she was a bit snob years ago.. I mean.. i think last year they just really didn´t care, attention was given to the new angels completely.

EDIT: BTW I hope they don´t do the same with Adri... it would be sad.

17 hours ago, ceceshores said:

Slick Woods walked the SavageXFenty show pregnant tonight. Inb4 VS gets Lily to do the same thing for their show.

I mean, Irina Shayk walked it preggers a few years back, just VS hid it instead of celebrating it. 

14 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Can’t believe y’all talked about VS “Mean Girls” and didn’t even mention ice queen bitch Elsa in the conversation, after she broke Lais’ ankle that year. :/ 

What??

1 hour ago, vsfsaddict said:

Maybe I´m wrong. But I don´t think VS was planning on treating her like this just because she was a bit snob years ago.. I mean.. i think last year they just really didn´t care, attention was given to the new angels completely.

EDIT: BTW I hope they don´t do the same with Adri... it would be sad.

Its not just years ago. Clauds mentioned she even had problems at H&M. Thats recent. The story about the fan at the airport is recent.

Also, I said that because VS has been shady to Ale for years. Its not just at the end. She was always in someone's shadow and it took her so long to get things. Ale had been working with VS since the year 2000. She didn't become an angel until 2004. Did not get to wear wings until 2005. Didn't get to open until 2009. Didn't get a FB until 2012. Had to share her 2nd and last FB with Adriana. They stopped letting her open sections before Adriana (I wouldn't be surprised if Adriana comes back, she will be next) She got things but at a slow pace and then they just stopped paying attention to her completely. 

With Adriana.. I am only worried after the stir she caused. If that didn't happen, I wouldn't be so uncertain about things. I just hope that she leaves in the way that Tyra did in 2005. Thats all I ask because Adriana has had a great VS career. She is just a wild card now, so that makes me unsure of what will happen. But Adriana can be done after this year and her fans should be satisfied with her VS career 

1 minute ago, Souled-Out said:

Its not just years ago. Clauds mentioned she even had problems at H&M. Thats recent. The story about the fan at the airport is recent.

Also, I said that because VS has been shady to Ale for years. Its not just at the end. She was always in someone's shadow and it took her so long to get things. Ale had been working with VS since the year 2000. She didn't become an angel until 2004. Did not get to wear wings until 2005. Didn't get to open until 2009. Didn't get a FB until 2012. Had to share her 2nd and last FB with Adriana. She got thing but at a small pace and then they just stopped paying attention to her completely. 

With Adriana.. I am only worried after the stir she caused. If that didn't happen, I wouldn't be so uncertain about things. I just hope that she leaves in the way that Tyra did in 2005. Thats all I ask because Adriana has had a great VS career. She is just a wild card now, so that makes me unsure of what will happen. But Adriana can be done after this year and her fans should be satisfied with her VS career 

I never looked at it that way, agree now. Never though Ale was at the same level as Adri but I always saw them as `the model couple´... it´s obvious she got really pushed back certain times... 

35 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Since people are saying lily is a mean girl. Could be Adriana and Candice. Even though Candice also doesn't have the best track record with how she treats fellow models. I feel like she has mellowed out and become very humble. I think she is more mature now. And I can see her being kind to the younger/newer models these days.

Lily is pretty nice actually. I got to meet her at the Swim City event, she was really attentive with my god daughter who basically cried anytime she saw one of her favorite models (she was at the time 9 I think).

Also when one of our members who works for Victoria Secret lost someone Lily went out of her way to reach out to the person to try and help because Lily had also lost someone so she could sympathize. She told this person if they ever needed anything to call.

While we're at it.

Martha is a very cool chick. Very chatty, likeable, down to earth!

Romee is/was incredibly snooty if not immature. During a VS event with a bunch of the Angels, Miss Romee pulled a bitch maneuver behind another models/angels back that showed her true colors (I'm not aware if any of the Angels knew exactly what had transpired at the time). Needless to say Romee did something kinda fucked, a move that could of been avoided had Romee been upfront and said no thank you, but I appreciate it.

Who knows, maybe Romee has changed since? Fingers crossed

59 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Lily is pretty nice actually. I got to meet her at the Swim City event, she was really attentive with my god daughter who basically cried anytime she saw one of her favorite models (she was at the time 9 I think).

Also when one of our members who works for Victoria Secret lost someone Lily went out of her way to reach out to the person to try and help because Lily had also lost someone so she could sympathize. She told this person if they ever needed anything to call.

While we're at it.

Martha is a very cool chick. Very chatty, likeable, down to earth!

Romee is/was incredibly snooty if not immature. During a VS event with a bunch of the Angels, Miss Romee pulled a bitch maneuver behind another models/angels back that showed her true colors (I'm not aware if any of the Angels knew exactly what had transpired at the time). Needless to say Romee did something kinda fucked, a move that could of been avoided had Romee been upfront and said no thank you, but I appreciate it.

Who knows, maybe Romee has changed since? Fingers crossed

Yeah, she seemed nice. And all the models who are known for being nice love her.

I heard taylor's bf doesn't like Romee being around her because he is afraid she'd use taylor for her own attention gain.