Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

If Alexina gets more known there’s a certain point where she’s gonna start  getting clowned for how cringe worthy she is. Let’s keep it real those vids she posts are...bad. 

I think a lot of people finding her unlikable is valid and shows just how polarizing she is lol 

I don’t think it’s a simple as ~she’s just doing her job. There’s plenty of VS models that have done their job without creating this kind of a divide. It’s how you do it. 

1 minute ago, phang.s said:

If Alexina gets more known there’s a certain point where she’s gonna start  getting clowned for how cringe worthy she is. Let’s keep it real those vids she posts are...bad. 

I think a lot of people finding her unlikable is valid and shows just how polarizing she is lol 

I don’t think it’s a simple as ~she’s just doing her job. There’s plenty of VS models that have done their job without creating this kind of a divide. It’s how you do it. 

+10 to cringe. 

The thirst is real.

4 minutes ago, phang.s said:

Is she causing that much of a divide? The comments on her insta vids seem fine. No ones dragging her ass for doing what she’s doing. She has fun and let’s loose with her videos and shows that on her insta so she’s “extra” and “attention seeking” but then if she was a quiet timid girl who didn’t do that she’d be boring and have no personality. I’ve watched the vids she does. She just seems like she’s having fun. Are they really that big of a deal?

I don't think they are that big of a deal, and quite frankly I doubt her followers think so either. If anything she's gaining more followers not losing them :idk: I can see why people think she's too extra but she's a model, it's her job to sell those bras and panties, especially if she is under contract or is trying to earn that contract. I think that what truly matters -at least when it comes to VS- are two things: 1- She's promoting the hell out of the brand and 2- She looks 100% amazing because even if you don't like her personality or even her face (in which case, please go have your eyes checked), there's no denying she's got a banging body.

2 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

Is she causing that much of a divide? The comments on her insta vids seem fine. No ones dragging her ass for doing what she’s doing. She has fun and let’s loose with her videos and shows that on her insta so she’s “extra” and “attention seeking” but then if she was a quiet timid girl who didn’t do that she’d be boring and have no personality. I’ve watched the vids she does. She just seems like she’s having fun. Are they really that big of a deal?

There’s no negative comments on her Instagram because she’s not that known. She’s very niche. She will be made fun of if she gets any larger. I’m just trying to keep it realistic. People 25 and under are especially going to find her cringe and make fun of her.  

I'm 26 and I don't cringe nor make fun of her :idk: really it just comes down to personal taste, some people will like her and follow her and some people won't and not follow her, just like every other model, Josephine is a good example of this; some people love her, and some people think she's truly, the worst in her social media, this is something that has been discussed before. 

Alexina is fine, she just needs to prove that while she can be all fun and sexy, she needs to be mysterious and sultry too. She's shown that in her shots but not the way she carries herself.

And also, the biggest criticism I have about her is her walk and pose, nothing else. 

Alexina-Graham-Model.jpg

This photo of hers was all it took for her to like her. She really just needs to work on her walk and pose. She was forgettable last year unfortunately. 

Let's not forget this year's booty shot.

alexina-graham-casting-for-the-2017-vict

Man I want a perky ass like hers, time to go back to the gym. I ain't ashmed about having perky asses as a man. 

8 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I'm 26 and I don't cringe nor make fun of her :idk: really it just comes down to personal taste, some people will like her and follow her and some people won't and not follow her, just like every other model, Josephine is a good example of this; some people love her, and some people think she's truly, the worst in her social media, this is something that has been discussed before. 

Idk how to explain this but I’m gonna try my best.

Alexina’s case is far beyond personal taste. Whether people like Josephine’s posts or not it appeals to the typical IG crowd with her IG baddie posts lmao. This is more about what different generations find as acceptable media to post. A 26 year old and an 18 year old are highly unlikely to have similar view points in what is acceptable. Younger people are going to find her cringe, especially 16-20 year olds and they will make fun of her online. They will find it cringe that she films those things of herself, they’re going to find her dance moves cringe, they’re going to find her being extra cringe, they’re going to find her captions cringe. They’re not gonna find her “goals” they’re just gonna label her as cringe and keep it moving. That’s the last thing she needs. 

I explained this horribly. Hopefully someone understands what I’m trying to say. 

5 minutes ago, phang.s said:

Alexina’s case is far beyond personal taste. Whether people like Josephine’s posts or not it appeals to the typical IG crowd with her IG baddie posts lmao. This is more about what different generations find as acceptable media to post. A 26 year old and an 18 year old are highly unlikely to have similar view points in what is acceptable. Younger people are going to find her cringe, especially 16-20 year olds and they will make fun of her online. They will find it cringe that she films those things of herself, they’re going to find her dance moves cringe, they’re going to find her being extra cringe, they’re going to find her captions cringe. They’re not gonna find her “goals” they’re just gonna label her as cringe and keep it moving. That’s the last thing she needs. 

I explained this horribly. Hopefully someone understands what I’m trying to say. 

I have to disagree, I'm 25 and I find Alexina to be cringey instead. It's probably the other way round no? 

4 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

I have to disagree, I'm 25 and I find Alexina to be cringey instead. It's probably the other way round no? 

I'm well above 25 and I find her 'cringy'. Not only on Instagram. 

Judging by the comments around here, I'm not the only one.
I'm not exactly sure why. It's just a matter of taste I suppose.

As for Josephine, I liked her for a long time (way before VS), but I often find her IG annoying.

8 minutes ago, phang.s said:

I understand what you're trying to say, but I completely disagree with it :idk:As i said, I am 26 and find nothing cringy about her and as my good sis @PastaFreak pointed out, he is pretty much the same age as me and he does find her cringy. It really does come down to what you like and you don't. I am the typical IG crowd and I think Josephine is Top 5 worst people in IG and if I see another picture of her tits in Raiders gear with an inspirational quote I will 100% throw up, it's just not my gig at all, I rather see Alexina being goofy and making me laugh. If you have a personality similar to X model, you'll like her, if you have a different personality than her the odds are you won't, it's the same for every other person tbh.

And tbh, is not like Alexina (or Josephine for that matter) will care about people finding them cringy, at the end of the day what matters is that while some people may not like them, some people will. As long as they keep selling whatever they are meant to sell, they will keep booking jobs.

36 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I understand what you're trying to say, but I completely disagree with it :idk:As i said, I am 26 and find nothing cringy about her and as my good sis @PastaFreak pointed out, he is pretty much the same age as me and he does find her cringy. It really does come down to what you like and you don't. I am the typical IG crowd and I think Josephine is Top 5 worst people in IG and if I see another picture of her tits in Raiders gear with an inspirational quote I will 100% throw up, it's just not my gig at all, I rather see Alexina being goofy and making me laugh. If you have a personality similar to X model, you'll like her, if you have a different personality than her the odds are you won't, it's the same for every other person tbh.

And tbh, is not like Alexina (or Josephine for that matter) will care about people finding them cringy, at the end of the day what matters is that while some people may not like them, some people will. As long as they keep selling whatever they are meant to sell, they will keep booking jobs.

her last pic like this is from LAST YEAR but ok i guess :rofl:

41 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

34 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I mean I did say in one of my original comments that those 25 and under are much more likely to find her cringe 👀 lol. It’s not going to be exact, but as someone who is 21 and in the middle of both generations it’s easier to see the differences in both and how the generations influence taste. Agree to disagree though.