Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 minute ago, Grandpoohbahnerdeternal said:

Incredibly accurate. She just showed up with Sara one day and is in the show like the very next year... super fishy. She’s cute but meh. Probably a wasted roster spot. Hope her look(s) will change my mind.

Sadie tried out last year and didn’t make it. While I agree Sara definitely helped her get the gig, she wasn’t an automatic in for the show. 

1 minute ago, HitchcockBlonde said:

So Sofia Jamora didn't get a callback, did she?

What about Cindy Mello?

It's hard to tell, apparently some girls arrived before the paparazzi got there and some arrived after they had already left, so we missed the first and last girls

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

It's hard to tell, apparently some girls arrived before the paparazzi got there and some arrived after they had already left, so we missed the first and last girls

Ta, on top of it as always Clauds 😘

What do you personally think the chances Sofia was called back are if you don't mind me asking?

Just now, lostdiadem said:

Lorena in was so predictable.

Girl, it wasn't, we've been waiting for this for like three years already. I would have lost my shit if she didn't get it this time lmao 🤣

Just now, HitchcockBlonde said:

Ta, on top of it as always Clauds 😘

What do you personally think the chances Sofia was called back are if you don't mind me asking?

I truly have no idea, casting choices have been all over the place this year. But I'm hoping she got it, unlikely considering this was her first time trying tho but maybe next year

2 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Girl, it wasn't, we've been waiting for this for like three years already. I would have lost my shit if she didn't get it this time lmao 🤣

She’s grown so much in three years and now she’s way more known so of course for me her participation was predictable :rofl: she kinda had a free pass this time seen all the faces who went to the castings :rofl: