Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

13 minutes ago, diamondtw said:

Thanks @camomille and @wintery for the heads up.

They did Josephine so dirty... This outfit is probably the worst I've ever seen on the VSFS ! That segment is gonna be tragic.

Romee's SO is interesting... Definitely not a fan ! Just like Elsa with the FB I am happy for her because it's well deserved but the outfit is disappointing. Hope it will actually look better on the runway.

An 8th performer ??? What the hell ?! I mean 7 is a lot but like since 2 artists will perform together it's still understable. But how are they gonna fit 6 performers for 5 segments when none of them have a song together ?? VS want to do big things but they should understand when enough is enough.

Well the show is tomorrow, it's gonna be an interesting mess. When is the first taping ? 4pm ?

2 minutes ago, elacunza said:

i too want to know :wacko:

According to an interview with Barbara P, the first one is at 4 pm and the second at 8pm

From what I saw last night, some of the store branches around the world sent some influencers to attend the show, and while some attended the pizza making class with Jas, others went to dinner with their "crew", today they're getting fitted at the VS store and there's also a Hotel Victoria suite at The Plaza... 

SO: Love the concept, nice bodysuit and Romee is glowing this year! And last year her walk in goddesses was fire so she can do a great job! 

Adriana: does nothing for VS in a year and gets a solo press event at the empire state building :rofl::heart: if I was one of t'he angels who got nothing (Sara lol?) I would be fucking bitter about this 

Jo; OH MY GOD. What in hell is that's THING???? she can't even be energetic as usual, now her sad face after t'he fittings makes sense

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

90 looks and almost half are Swarovski, plus a Swarovski bra. Almost positive VS went with Swarovski because either they paid them, or Swarovski said they would do everything cheap, or free

was also wondering if there was some weird Skype ad placement in that last RTTR video. they could've easily said FaceTime or something but Skype was purposefully mentioned

1 minute ago, tatehill said:

was also wondering if there was some weird Skype ad placement in that last RTTR video. they could've easily said FaceTime or something but Skype was purposefully mentioned

Well skype works on computer so make sense 🤷🏽‍♀️

28 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

I swear to god if I have to say this one more time... PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE ENTIRE POSTS OF PICTURES. A COUPLE OF FINE, 20 NOT SO MUCH.

Make a specialize mod position where all I do is fix quotes with a billion pictures because it is my biggest irrational pet peeve. :p Jk, but it seriously drives me crazy.