Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

3 minutes ago, diamondtw said:

Having been on since the FB reveal, can someone update me with what did I miss since Monday ?

There’s an 8th performer, forgot her name but she’s not well known

Romee got the SO (someone quoted a picture 2 posts back)

Jo got the worst outfit ever, it’s in the collaboration segment

3 minutes ago, diamondtw said:

Having been on since the FB reveal, can someone update me with what did I miss since Monday ?

In a nutshell:
Romee is wearing the SO. The Mary x VS segment is going to be a mess, like we all knew. And the angels are on their way to the venue for rehearsals. Oh, and Adriana had a photocall/press conference at the Empire State. I think I didn't miss anything major

I have to say something... I'm so mad about how VS treat Stella and Sara. Stella is the most succesful angel in HF. And Sara is one of the most followed angel on Instagram, has a contract with Armani and all... These girls are nothing but gem and VS is so stupid to give nothing to her. I'm super mad about this...

Thanks @camomille and @wintery for the heads up.

They did Josephine so dirty... This outfit is probably the worst I've ever seen on the VSFS ! That segment is gonna be tragic.

Romee's SO is interesting... Definitely not a fan ! Just like Elsa with the FB I am happy for her because it's well deserved but the outfit is disappointing. Hope it will actually look better on the runway.

An 8th performer ??? What the hell ?! I mean 7 is a lot but like since 2 artists will perform together it's still understable. But how are they gonna fit 6 performers for 5 segments when none of them have a song together ?? VS want to do big things but they should understand when enough is enough.

Well the show is tomorrow, it's gonna be an interesting mess. When is the first taping ? 4pm ?

Just now, Volupté said:

I have to say something... I'm so mad about how VS treat Stella and Sara. Stella is the most succesful angel in HF. And Sara is one of the most followed angel on Instagram, has a contract with Armani and all... These girls are nothing but gem and VS is so stupid to give nothing to her. I'm super mad about this...

Both, Stella and Sara already got to open segments, idk why everyone say they're mistreated.

6 minutes ago, Volupté said:

They have a common agent. Maybe he's to blame because he has put all his focus into HF. 🤔
Or maybe next year it'll be all about Sara & Stella.

Or...

1 minute ago, Volupté said:

My personal opinion on this:

1. Elsa does deserve the FB — her longevity with the brand and she has been a really good spokesperson over the years. Plus, her campaigns and catwalk on VS is good so i’m happy for her, well deserved.

2. Romee is undeniably sexy. Her sultry look, her catwalk and her energy on the runway and in campaign shots are major. Her getting the SO makes perfect sense this year because she’s been a frequent angel in majority of shoots.

3. Sara is an underdog in VS but she is charming, oozes charisma and sex appeal and her catwalk is great. Her time will come, believe me. She’s got all the means to get a big reveal in coming years as an angel. I would definitely think she would be neck to neck with Martha and Behati for FB in 2019.

4. Stella while she is gorgeous, she’s not ready for something big in VSFS. Her opening in 2016 for Bright Night angels was underwhelming and she isn’t as strong as most of the angels on the catwalk. Even as a spokesperson, she doesn’t say much. She’s beautiful but that’s as much as I see her so no, i don’t think VS played dirty.

I’d say look out for Martha, Behati, Sara and Josephine for FB 2019 / SO

1 minute ago, shver said:

Since Grace is with the angels maybe they’ll announce her as an official angel :heart::heart::heart:

wishful thinking lol

I would love Grace as an angel but they need to drop a few angels first.

11 minutes ago, diamondtw said:

Thanks @camomille and @wintery for the heads up.

They did Josephine so dirty... This outfit is probably the worst I've ever seen on the VSFS ! That segment is gonna be tragic.

Romee's SO is interesting... Definitely not a fan ! Just like Elsa with the FB I am happy for her because it's well deserved but the outfit is disappointing. Hope it will actually look better on the runway.

An 8th performer ??? What the hell ?! I mean 7 is a lot but like since 2 artists will perform together it's still understable. But how are they gonna fit 6 performers for 5 segments when none of them have a song together ?? VS want to do big things but they should understand when enough is enough.

Well the show is tomorrow, it's gonna be an interesting mess. When is the first taping ? 4pm ?

i too want to know :wacko: