Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

5 minutes ago, luxyvs said:

I’m 100% sure they will release the fantasy bra on Tuesday and they will do press for it on Tuesday/Wednesday. It will be so much close to the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show and that’s an smart move 

The girls have to do press on Wednesday though so probably Monday I think 

11 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

Oh my! That was a great show with lots of familiar faces who’s names escape me. 

Dear VS gods in charge, take heed. Please edit the show like this, where we can actually SEE the model’s faces and outfits. 

It’s all I ask. 

Disagree, sorry. Waaaaaay too much slow motion, it looks like all the models are wading through invisible sludge. 

Does anyone knows why they never do the show live ? To me it would get way more hype and views because with the show being tapped, you can actually see weeks prior all the outfits and there is more press the few days that follow the show tapping than when it's actually get released.

Just now, diamondtw said:

Does anyone knows why they never do the show live ? To me it would get way more hype and views because with the show being tapped, you can actually see weeks prior all the outfits and there is more press the few days that follow the show tapping than when it's actually get released.

That's only because the can get to choose what they will show and what not, also they add in-between segments and all of that. That's only my opinion.

34 minutes ago, hannah_j112 said:

I have it in my head that we will see nothing till show day. That way I'll be pleasantly surprised if we get something before then!

Same. I’m over it. Something has to be really jacked up that they can’t do a regular RTTR schedule up until the show or announce anything. 

The 7 D list artists, if you can call them that, are examples.

Shit budget and piss poor management. Prove me wrong Sophia, Ed. 

I don't think they'll reveal the FB on the taping day. That's way too stressful for the model. If I remember correctly, they appear quite early backstage since they need to prepare everything and with the cast being that big it might take some time to get the girls ready. And they're doing the show twice. So I'd bet they'll do a press day for the angel who got the FB till Tuesday, better Monday. Also, we "know" there's gonna be a FB, VS always said "stay tuned" on comments asking about it.

3 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

That's only because the can get to choose what they will show and what not, also they add in-between segments and all of that. That's only my opinion.

I agree, it's for the editing: they have a lot of different cameras in place, both fixed around and in front the runway, and others manned by cameramen that actually walk besids the models (only in the first show take where there aren't the celebrities). It would be impossible to manage all that footage and switch to the best views on the spot, the editing work is required to mix all those diffrent camera point of views togheter to highligth the best moments (or anyway the ones VS wants to, like 3 uncut minutes of Kendull in 2015...). On regular fashion shows you usually have only a frontal point of view, or maybe two or three other cameras at most, but not the dozens they have at the VS show. And they have to add all the documentary parts and the backstage action, to make the public have a glimpse of the models life.

5 minutes ago, Dipit said:

Same. I’m over it. Something has to be really jacked up that they can’t do a regular RTTR schedule up until the show or announce anything. 

The 7 D list artists, if you can call them that, are examples.

Shit budget and piss poor management. Prove me wrong Sophia, Ed. 

I agree with all of this. 

VS really messed up this year. I am so bored and I'm starting to not care about the show and I'm even getting bored with the models VS picks and their shoots....like nothing is special anymore, they're just another brand now, they don't stand out anymore. 

there are too many musical artists. I do not like the genres of these artists, but to go from big names like Bruno Mars and Lady Gaga to these people???? wow, VS must be running out of money or something

and yeah where the RTTR videos? this is so disapointing,  I am so sad bc I used to get hyped up for the show and I'm going through a really rough time in my personal life right now and was looking forward to the show and now I'm not.....way to go, VS. everyone is starting to think you suck!!!

1 minute ago, bump said:

and yeah where the RTTR videos? this is so disapointing,  I am so sad bc I used to get hyped up for the show and I'm going through a really rough time in my personal life right now and was looking forward to the show and now I'm not.....way to go, VS. everyone is starting to think you suck!!!

I guess they delayed it for people hyping up till the show actually airs. It makes sence in a PR way because you ususally used to see the last episode way before the show airs on TV. 

2 minutes ago, angeljoskriver said:

I guess they delayed it for people hyping up till the show actually airs. It makes sence in a PR way because you ususally used to see the last episode way before the show airs on TV. 

I guess I understand that, but when does the show air? It's just weird to release one video that seems to have gotten a positive response and then not follow up with anything. Unless my timing is off,  it seems like it's been a while since the first RTTR video was released