Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

4 minutes ago, phang.s said:

5F366E28-9700-49D5-B7F5-25C54DBCD811.thumb.jpeg.51ec96c30d18d17f2d63ca8c9c43eb6f.jpeg

I guess we all have different ideas of naturally skinny, but this to me is someone who clearly works to be this weight. It’s not flattering in the lingerie. 

I gurantee you I have a friend who is this skinny and is heatlhy as fuck and eats for two. She's just petite and skinny. It's called genetic. 

4 minutes ago, jay_hk said:

that's also a pose tho - models work their bodies and angles to look "better" whatever that means (in 99% of the cases to "look skinnier")

FF8AE016-722F-4A0B-B35C-C465F11FD1E5.thumb.jpeg.5f4ce680d2ad50c31821fb5400ec13ae.jpeg

You can give up trying to convince me lmao she’s too damn skinny. Just my opinion. 

1 minute ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Exactly. She's reaching with that tweet....like Kendulls "La Perla" contract.

Kim seemingly just changed the tweet and included “& Kendall got good practice lol” 

Sounds as though she’s confirming her at this year’s show.

She also stated VS sent them the wings to. I have to agree with whoever said it above that this seems like a PR move (albeit, an odd one) from VS. 

3 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

I gurantee you I have a friend who is this skinny and is heatlhy as fuck and eats for two. She's just petite and skinny. It's called genetic. 

Idk why you think your friend who no one has seen or knows is even a relevant point. Indeed genetics are powerful however Stella is almost 30 years old. Her body is not naturally that weight. Period. She works to get it that skinny and it’s too skinny for what she is modeling and that is my opinion. 

46 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

BTW, I hope they gave Grace two outfits.

I think there's no way she goes from 2 outfits to only 1 considering the great career she has. Also the punk angels outfit was originally for her so i think it's safe to say she is getting 2 (Im praying) 

1 minute ago, phang.s said:

Idk why you think your friend who no one has seen or knows is even a relevant point. Indeed genetics are powerful however Stella is almost 30 years old. Her body is not naturally that weight. Period. She works to get it that skinny and it’s too skinny for what she is modeling and that is my opinion. 

I think it’s a little difficult to determine whether her size and look are the result of working to look that way or genetics. For all we know she could very have some type of thyroid issue that keeps her small without her necessarily working to be that way. 

1 minute ago, Sanni said:

The brand wants the outfits to be seen as couture pieces but lends them out as Halloween costumes? Ok…

Everything about this is so weird and leaves me with so many questions. What does this say about the brands actual contracted Angels? Can they no longer rely on just them and the other 50+ girls that walk to show to bring the attention they want? Why not have their contracted Angels dress as old school Angels for Halloween with staged paparazzi photos that they could sell exclusively to Daily Mail the same way they did with the KJs?