Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

I really like the outfits Josephine and Yasmin are wearing :) Not a big fan of the other two outfits, the prints look great, but I am concerned of how they will use them on the runway or if they even appear on the runway at all. I mean they already had sweatpants and jumpsuits on the runway before, so not really sure if they stay off the runway. I just hope they use minimal accessories and don't go the same way like they did with The Road Ahead with all that color clashing. Some vibrant colored jewelry that fits the color of the outfit, maybe some flower accessories or flower wings and thats it. 

If they go for a tropical segment I can already see the opening girl wearing a palm tree "wing" wrapped around her body, kinda like Elsas Dragon from 2016:rofl:

36 minutes ago, dennis123 said:

I really like the outfits Josephine and Yasmin are wearing :) Not a big fan of the other two outfits, the prints look great, but I am concerned of how they will use them on the runway or if they even appear on the runway at all. I mean they already had sweatpants and jumpsuits on the runway before, so not really sure if they stay off the runway. I just hope they use minimal accessories and don't go the same way like they did with The Road Ahead with all that color clashing. Some vibrant colored jewelry that fits the color of the outfit, maybe some flower accessories or flower wings and thats it. 

If they go for a tropical segment I can already see the opening girl wearing a palm tree "wing" wrapped around her body, kinda like Elsas Dragon from 2016:rofl:

Don't give them any ideas. :ph34r:

Late to the party, but I only like what JoJo is wearing...the rest is meh. I feel like this should have been released for Spring and not the Holidays, but VS is ass backwards anyway.

As for Behati opening the show, please no. She had her chance twice in a row and IMO bombed twice. 2014 was better than 2015, though. Let someone else open the show.

17 minutes ago, ticktock said:

As for Behati opening the show, please no. She had her chance twice in a row and IMO bombed twice. 2014 was better than 2015, though. Let someone else open the show.

Mmm i think that in 2015 she was more into it, like in the boho vibe.  

22 minutes ago, ticktock said:

Late to the party, but I only like what JoJo is wearing...the rest is meh. I feel like this should have been released for Spring and not the Holidays, but VS is ass backwards anyway.

Same here, the tropical thing is kind of cute kind of predictable. nothing extraordinary. Maybe its the preview of the collection, most stuff they put in the show go to sale in the next year

4 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

I’m still confused...so is this segment mainline or PINK?...🤔 I’m pretty sure they announced this collab, it was with PINK so I can’t imagine this being the opening segment and the FB wouldn’t be in it either 

It's mainline. Too much money is going into it for it to be in PINK.

2 hours ago, GlitterAndWings said:

It's mainline. Too much money is going into it for it to be in PINK.

The Vogue article originally said it was for Pink but I think they changed it, right? And they wouldn't have non-Pink girls modeling it if it were for Pink anyway. Josephine and Yasmine's are cute, and IF they stick to just the lingerie with simple wings the segment could be fun. But it's VS so they won't. The other two pieces are tragic.

It wouldn't surprise me if Behati got the Swarovski outfit/wings/whatever this year and/or closed the show. I wouldn't be totally shocked if she got the FB but I think someone else will.  

30 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

The Vogue article originally said it was for Pink but I think they changed it, right? And they wouldn't have non-Pink girls modeling it if it were for Pink anyway. Josephine and Yasmine's are cute, and IF they stick to just the lingerie with simple wings the segment could be fun. But it's VS so they won't. The other two pieces are tragic.

It wouldn't surprise me if Behati got the Swarovski outfit/wings/whatever this year and/or closed the show. I wouldn't be totally shocked if she got the FB but I think someone else will.  

Yeah, Vogue probably got it wrong, they really wouldn't use it for PINK, especially because they have used similar prints for their lingerie.. So it's 99% for the mainline, at least judging by the models... 

I honestly hope Behati gets the closing of a segment and nothing more...