Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

Jas was with Bellemere. 

Elsa is good friends with Guy- she has been his muse in his photography projects since the beginning of her career. Maybe they allowed them to shoot this together since it's so special? 

I'm just getting my hopes up now. :rofl: 

The social media girl was there though, which might be important. 

EDIT: Guy also did Lily's! The plot thickens. :p 

Seems like everyone was there except for Ed, except that mofo doesn't have Instagram anymore so we don't know if that's why no one mentions him :rofl:

Fuck this, bitch may have been shooting for some lame ass project that i will most likely disappoint me and has us believing is the FB lmao, stanning this woman is the worst.

When I can be aware of everything, nothing happens. I go to work only a few hours and come back and see all this. At this point I already have high hopes, I hope it's Elsa or or I will unstan this cold heart b**** for playing with my feelings

1 minute ago, heartwing said:

If it was the FB shoot though, would there be anything from it? they seem to keep that shoot pretty hush hush until the angel who wears it is announced. 

She deleted the story. :eyebrows:

Also I remember Jas' year we all knew the FB shoot had taken place, but didn't know what model was shooting that day. 

19 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

Now, real talk, Elsa is the last person on Earth I would ever tell a secret to. Girlie can't keep anything for herself.😂

Excuse my queen, she gets excited very quickly, okay? 😂