Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

4 hours ago, ticktock said:

I reeeeeeally don't want to judge from the sketch, but in this case I might have to. I have a feeling this isn't going to go well and the girl who has to wear it is going to be so fake happy to be in it it'll be hilarious.

Here’s my evil thought; the sketch is for Behati and her triumphant return to wear. It will be the modest style fantasy bra! And she’ll be aahhhmaazing!:tf::devil:

18 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

Oh, such a beautiful mess :rofl: I worry for the girl whose about to wear this. 

what a freaking mess is that? This must have been designed by Mary Katrantzou herself and she apparently neither knows that VS is a lingerie brand nor what makes a VS outfit a VS outfit. Wasn't a big fan of the VSxBalmain collection, not getting any reasons to like the VSxMaryKatrantzou collection either. I don't get how anyone can give this the green light.

That outfit looks a bit messy to me and covers pretty much the entire body. But with Victoria’s Secret shows I think we’ve come to realize that most outfits are a big mess. 

Why are people saying Taylor Hill is over everything VS? That’s a pity because IMO she has the most beautiful face out of all of them. I could see her in the Fantasy Bra but it will probably go to Behati or someone else. 

3 minutes ago, VSFSFanatic said:

Why are people saying Taylor Hill is over everything VS? 

Because they're reaching? If Taylor (or any model) doesn't look or act the way people THEY feel they should look and act in pictures, at events, and in video they create a narrative for themselves to justify their dislike, disillusionment, and dismay.  Didn't you know that taking something out of context means FACT? 

Speculation rarely leads to anything good.

Very true... 

I think she looks fine! She’s got a dream job and I’m sure she’s making a crap ton of money and gets to travel and stay in dreamy locations, she has a lot of fans, and and and... The list goes on.

I can’t imagine having a job like that and being “over it”. 🤣🤣

6 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

Here’s my evil thought; the sketch is for Behati and her triumphant return to wear. It will be the modest style fantasy bra! And she’ll be aahhhmaazing!:tf::devil:

I just coughed up my coffee. :rofl:

56 minutes ago, VSFSFanatic said:

Very true... 

I think she looks fine! She’s got a dream job and I’m sure she’s making a crap ton of money and gets to travel and stay in dreamy locations, she has a lot of fans, and and and... The list goes on.

I can’t imagine having a job like that and being “over it”. 🤣🤣

She gets a lot of maney, has a lot of fans and travels a lot with other brands as well. She can be as over it as she wants, VS is not everyone's dream job.

I'm gonna have to agree with everyone saying Taylor seems over it, I can't even remember the last time she looked actually excited in anything VS related, like girl, you're making thousands of dollars here, at least throw a smile and post a picture on you SM to pretend you're happy? I understand VS is not everyone's dream gig but at least act the part :rofl:

Taylor rarely smiles at any event, and just going through Getty, and I counted dozens of pictures of her smiling at the last two VS events, just because you guys don't recall them, doesnt mean they didn't happen. Reaching for something that isn't there. 

IDK it's just a vibe I get from her, and tbh she's not the only who feels done with VS to me. And if you consider that the brand seems to truly be a sinking ship at this point, I can't blame the models for it.

21 minutes ago, Clauds said:

IDK it's just a vibe I get from her, and tbh she's not the only who feels done with VS to me. And if you consider that the brand seems to truly be a sinking ship at this point, I can't blame the models for it.

Why be over it? That seems like a foreign concept to me, outside of Elsa and Jo, their models work minimally and get paid a shit ton. Its basically free cash and who doesn't love to get the most out of doing very little? Adriana has been milking this sinking ship for how long? I have yet to see her grab a life vest.

Anyone who has followed Taylor since well before VS came along can attest to her not being the most happy go looking in pictures, events or what not. She a little type a introvert who is only really smiley when she's with her sisters, and even that is debatable. If we are going to judge people based on what we see for a brief moment in a picture and then disregard everything else as a whole, then every single VS model with the exception of Jo has been "over it" at some point.

Just because it seems like a dream job to us doesn't mean it is. Let's face it, being an Angel doesn't carry the same weight it did a few years ago. VS really jumped the gun with the 10 Angels & completely ruined whatever exclusivity it might've had. Non Angels seem to be booking more shoots than the Angels, and are getting included in campaign shoots despite the fact VS has 9 NA that are mostly available for the brand, yet all we see is regular models shooting day after day. I too would be over it if I was getting somewhat replaced by someone else, whether I'm getting paid or not. 

I think VS really got in Josephine’s head when they pulled the stunt of hiring 10 new Angels at the same time but didn’t include her. They even chose a Russian model who barely spoke any English over her. That’s why I think Josephine could be grandma age and still tear up over the thought of how amazing it was when she “got her wings” and became an actual Angel.

3 minutes ago, Sanni said:

I think VS really got in Josephine’s head when they pulled the stunt of hiring 10 new Angels at the same time but didn’t include her. They even chose a Russian model who barely spoke any English over her. That’s why I think Josephine could be grandma age and still tear up over the thought of how amazing it was when she “got her wings” and became an actual Angel.

At the very least, she is very gracious. :)

1 minute ago, Sanni said:

I actually think Jo got the better end of the deal there. She didn't have to compete with the other girls for a spotlight, since it was only her who was made an angel at that time, and the others were already established. Plus, I think the backlash VS got was obvious? Most people wanted Jo to be made an angel, so when it did happen, it was her time to shine, by herself as opposed to with 9 other girls at the same time.