Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

19 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

We must not being seeing the same photos. Barbara looks lifeless and boring. 

17 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

It's like she doesn't even want to be there in the first place, to be honest.

I think it's just the VS styling making her look like that, the black and white also makes the picture look worst. I agree that her latest pictures arent her best but it's not only her fault. Her instagram bts picture was way better. I don't like Adam's work. 

We can all agree that her body looks amaaaaaazing. It's the perfect VS body for me, fit but not #absbykelly and a little curvy. 

The general population couldn’t care less about these models. They’re all just beautiful women, not the next coming of Christ. I think most might know who Gisele is but even Adriana doesn’t seem to be as popular to the average person as everyone is making her out to be. 

1 hour ago, jessicanicole said:

The general population couldn’t care less about these models. They’re all just beautiful women, not the next coming of Christ. I think most might know who Gisele is but even Adriana doesn’t seem to be as popular to the average person as everyone is making her out to be. 

+1

Just think that here in Italy, probably the most popular and known angel is Sara Sampaio, due to her work with Intimissimi before being an Angel. (Same with Irina Shayk for the same reason.)

The general population does not know Behati more than Candice(at least not the population VS should be targeting) I really want to know what world y’all live on. No one cares about who Adam Levine is with like that. Another delusion VS probably believes as well. I think some of you were asleep during 2012-2014 where Candice was literally every white girls goals. They know who Candice is. 

Obviously Candice is not on Adriana’s level. No one will ever be in this climate, but she could very well be the main angel and she pretty much would be if Adriana left.  

Yeah, nah. That ain't happening. The general population knows more about Bee because of her marriage to Adam. Everyone knows Maroon 5, people know who Adam Levine is. You put Bee in the picture, the general crowd will go like "Oh yeah, she's the wife of Adam Levine. She's a very famous (Victoria's Secret) model." 

The media will focus more on Bee than they would on Candice unless its about VS, in which then probably Candice would dominte the title over Bee, but just by a small margin. 

I live in Southeast Asia, people here don't give two shits about Candice because she's just another generic hot chick with a gorg body. But with Bee, at least she's got another identity, a.k.a Adam's wife. Unless you've watched some shows or done some reading on VS stuffs, chances are you won't know Candice Swanepoel. People here can't even pronounce the word Swanepoel or Behati correctly, what makes you think they'd know much about Candice or Behati anyway? They'll just go by the easiest person to remember, and that's Behati for being Adam's wife.

Without a doubt, Candice may have been every white girl's body goal, but that ship has sailed, and she's just a VS face now with good looks. She had her glory days and now she's just as meh as Adriana. 

11 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Yeah, nah. That ain't happening. The general population knows more about Bee because of her marriage to Adam. Everyone knows Maroon 5, people know who Adam Levine is. You put Bee in the picture, the general crowd will go like "Oh yeah, she's the wife of Adam Levine. She's a very famous (Victoria's Secret) model." 

The media will focus more on Bee than they would on Candice unless its about VS, in which then probably Candice would dominte the title over Bee, but just by a small margin. 

I live in Southeast Asia, people here don't give two shits about Candice because she's just another generic hot chick with a gorg body. But with Bee, at least she's got another identity, a.k.a Adam's wife. Unless you've watched some shows or done some reading on VS stuffs, chances are you won't know Candice Swanepoel. People here can't even pronounce the word Swanepoel or Behati correctly, what makes you think they'd know much about Candice or Behati anyway? They'll just go by the easiest person to remember, and that's Behati for being Adam's wife.

Without a doubt, Candice may have been every white girl's body goal, but that ship has sailed, and she's just a VS face now with good looks. She had her glory days and now she's just as meh as Adriana. 

"Unless you've watched some shows or done some reading on VS stuffs, chances are you won't know Candice Swanepoel." - this is so true. And I live in Europe. :)

You perhaps can say that Adriana is meh nowadays but you can't deny her legacy in VS. But also outside VS - she became a household name at some point and she still is. I am not saying that everyone in the world know who is Adriana Lima, but among models (especially VS ones) she's (one of) the most prominent.

P.S. I'm not saying this as a fan; she's never been my favorite but I cannot denny her status. 

Look I understand why people might think people know Behati more, but they just don’t. Candice has over 2X as many followers on Instagram as Behati and she has more than Adam lmao.(no I’m not saying she’s more known than Adam calm before you even start). Besides all this what matters is VS’ current target audience. Most of Adam’s fans that know who behati are at the age where they could care less about Behati, VS, or the show nor are they VS’ current target audience so whether they know Behati or Candice doesn’t even matter cause it will not translate to sales or interest.

Yes Behati may be more popular in Southeast Asia. It’s not uncommon for some models to be really well liked/known in a region, but according to the stats from a few different countries it’s not by much

03EB2374-2B0D-4B76-B364-154BB0DB8FD1.thumb.jpeg.6d757b1f5b969eead1fae19c280eff66.jpeg5C584CB8-C5F5-4F02-BF67-B83044A9F97B.thumb.jpeg.2950d873cee69e0b22452f378ec372e6.jpeg

A97E1F4C-AAB1-43FD-ABC5-5138C410FCDF.thumb.jpeg.cf838e6e9540c2b37200c8fe5e2f3b75.jpeg

while in other regions of the world the difference is more in Candice’s favor with a bigger margin between them 

FB7A14B6-1ABA-49A0-AA3B-4A6E181BC80B.thumb.jpeg.2c930b8d0ff65a1fd3a689a59de338c6.jpegABC6DF36-2271-45AC-86A7-939631E587CF.thumb.jpeg.490db75e2c8a521fb6ac71f0d921926e.jpeg3479E7D8-47D9-4A56-9BC0-192D6DF38D16.thumb.jpeg.4b770d0e2ea145f1804b02b19350c093.jpeg606E4A98-5460-477D-B9D1-BEA5A1454A68.thumb.jpeg.79658df8f8bb7025520fc740d937f80c.jpeg

Overall I think this whole Candice ~taking over thing is being taken way too seriously. When Adriana inevitably leaves who tf else is going to take over? Lol currently when people think of VS (by who is still an angel) they think of Adriana and Candice. Behati isn’t in the conversation like that, so naturally Candice would take over, but Behati can do a lil two way thing with her since everyone is getting snippy lmao 

Topping off with a worldwide comparison. It’s just not even close with Behati and Candice concerning total interest over time. Candice is more known. Adriana was on another level and that will never be seen again, but Candice is currently their closest thing to replace her, as far as she may be. 

D272255A-F369-45B9-9FCA-651BCA1B42E9.thumb.jpeg.89315e4407955498481a0807b54e7173.jpeg3407644A-CB1F-4373-9757-24402A0D4A59.thumb.jpeg.cda1c3b6f71aa1e3bdd0df844c9fc00b.jpeg

5 hours ago, phang.s said:

The general population does not know Behati more than Candice(at least not the population VS should be targeting) I really want to know what world y’all live on. No one cares about who Adam Levine is with like that. Another delusion VS probably believes as well. I think some of you were asleep during 2012-2014 where Candice was literally every white girls goals. They know who Candice is. 

Obviously Candice is not on Adriana’s level. No one will ever be in this climate, but she could very well be the main angel and she pretty much would be if Adriana left.  

I also really want to know the world they live in because there is no way in hell Behati is more well known than Candice, it is the opposite.  I do agree with another member who said that the general population couldn’t care less about these models, including Adriana, but if someone is well known between these 2 it is Candice. She is the only angel alongside Adriana trending on twitter, she was even trending that year when she wasn't on the show, that is proof enough. And in my part of the world, people are obsessed with her and nobody knows Bee, that is how I started following VS fandom, because people were talking about Candy etc, so I checked it out and started from there. 

7 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

I don't even wanna see her get another FB because anything she gets is always turned in to a big hoo ha for everyone, like you don't see people making as much as buzz about Lais last year and her gorgeous FB than people talking about Candice being back :ninja: 

Now why would that be a problem for anyone? If people were talking more about Candice than about the fb, so be it.