Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

2 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Adriana saying it doesn’t mean it’s necessarily true though. PR is a thing, and celebrities knowing how to skirt questions and deny without actually denying. 

The question about stopping doesn’t even directly reference VS, and while Adriana doesn’t say “I’m not walking this year” she also doesn’t promote the show or confirm that she’s walking this year. (Which is odd given how recent this interview is.) 

The question about stopping is talking about VS because thats what they were discussing. At the bottom of the article VS is tagged. In the link it mentions VS.  The question before that were talking about VS fashion show performers. SO that is what they were talking about.

I think it beats someone using a magazine article that didn't even talk to her to confirm something because of a rumor. It beats an unspecified IG post.. And This is only one of the few things that hint that she will be back, its not the only thing, its just the best example. She doesn't say directly that she is walking this year, because they didn't ask her that. They ask her about stopping and she does say she hasn't stopped. Not sure what more you guys want and expect if nobody is outright asking Adriana "will you walk this year". Nobody is asking Adriana that specifically, so she isn't going to answer like that.  But its way better than some random ass article with rumors as its citation and people just taking a random guess.

Ya'll are making this way more harder than it has to be. They asked her if she thought about stopping, she said no. Before that, they asked if she was still excited after all these years being in the show and she said "Always" and then added" The moment I am not there anymore i'll..." She didn't even have to say that because she answered the question with saying "Always and until the end of my life".

Plus, she already had  a statement released denying it earlier this year actually. She did deny her leaving early this year, we were just waiting for more things like this to be sure. She isn't going to release another one for those who clearly missed the statement. And nobody is asking her if she will be walking specifically, they are basically talking as if she is still an angel. W magazine are the first to touch more on when she will leave.This is all enough for people to shut up, in my opinion

If only Candice and Elsa had a genuine and sincere friendship barring any layer of animosity and indifference as sweet as that photo depicts it would've been such a heartwarming reception for me  yet ultimately falls short because of the fact that they're just friends during work. 

the photo looks so cute ngl it eerily breathes out the air of sisterhood. they look good together. 

4 minutes ago, Ichigo9 said:

Elsa actually looks better than Candice  in that photo which is surprising..

Candice is not looking her best lately. But I think they both look incredibly beautiful together. Something that surprise me is that they are the same age and Elsa looks so much younger it's crazy. 

1 hour ago, Chessie said:

I saw that too, I do think it's some promo for the show. It's definitely VS related since it's. all the VS crew with them (hair, makeup, elizabeth sulcer 😷). 

I have to say, is a pair that I didn't expect but I'm not mad about.

I mean with Lily out, and Adriana and Bee still up in the air, they’re running out of people to pair her with other than Lais. :rofl: Can you imagine ball of energy hamster Jo with soft spoken Candice? 

2 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

I mean with Lily out, and Adriana and Bee still up in the air, they’re running out of people to pair her with other than Lais. :rofl: Can you imagine ball of energy hamster Jo with soft spoken Candice? 

Do you remember that video of Candice being bitchy with Elsa. for being a little enthusiastic at the VSFS 14 promo? Now imagine her with Jo, poor woman would go crazy. :rofl:

3 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Maybe VS should add the names of the models when they walk the runway like they did in the past. Since nobody knows most of the models outside the VS fanbase. 

ie; Blade Runner Segment 

Afaik, VS never did that. It was the channel that uploaded the videos on YT that added the names in.

4 hours ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Herieth Paul

"Jesus, the black version." LMFAO

The dab :rofl: Herieth Paul has a personality, she's cute and cheeky.

3 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

:rofl: :rofl:

crazy-hamsters-playing5gif

7 hours ago, Bonjour Bianca said:

Why do you assume Lameka would replace Jasmine? Look at Lameka's skin and then Jasmine and then Lais'. There's a reason why Lais shoots with Imaan or Cindy or even Lameka, they want to see which light skinned black girl sells at Lais' levels so they can replace Lais.

6 hours ago, Fuka said:

What is the delirium to think that all women of color must be substituted for each other😕 ... Lais, Jasmine and Lameka are very different women.

No one ever said that Lameka will replace Jasmine, the question was if VS intends to do that. Please, as much Jasmine and Lameka are very different people, Lais too. VS probably doesn't give two cents about having a WoC on the color spectrum. Like, if that was the case, then I nominate Sui to be an angel on the a basis that she's whiter than most whites :rofl: That would be absurd.

I like Jasmine, I think she's a beauty. I like someone like Duckie and Herieth too, and I wished we saw more superbly dark skinned beauty on the runway. But my point is, nobody is saying Lameka can and will replace Jasmine for being black. Plus, VS doesn't care about the shade of black that you are either (or brown). But VS hasn't known to elect more than one angel of the same color. You could compare Lais and Jasmine for their skin color together, but Lais is considered Brazilian. 

But to say Jasmine should be kept around just cause her skin color is a different shade of brown is ridiculous. That's just pleasing SJWs. If we really want color, I nominate Duckie Thot for mainline, Herieth for PINK. If the only thing Jasmine has historically got going is her skin color, then maybe it's time for us to realize she's not quite the powerhouse that Chanel & Selita are, let alone Tyra. 

Also, I agree with Jasmine lacking presence. And every year that presence just diminishes. Even after she got the FB, her own press events, her mini closing in Punk Angels, her featurette with JoJa not many people still know about her. If I hadn't known her name, I'd know her as just the black angel in the group. 

5 hours ago, DonSimon said:

Elsa and Candice dual fantasy bra. you heard it here first

5 hours ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

5 hours ago, Sanni said:

Looks like an ordinary shoot:

Quick!! Disclaimers before the fan accounts steal em :rofl: :rofl: 

@Clauds look!! #illuminate #conspiracy theory :rofl: Elsa be getting dual FBs with Candice because they both plotted to murder Adriana/Bee to take over the reign. 

24 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

I didn't know Josephine's boyfriend was in a band. HE SHOULD PERFORM AT THE SHOW!  

The Cab is over, BUT he has a solo project named Bones which is pretty good but I'm not sure if it would fit the runway. His second album is coming soon.

The girls actually did a lip-sync video to one of his songs... 

15 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

The Cab is over, BUT he has a solo project named Bones which is pretty good but I'm not sure if it would fit the runway. His second album is coming soon.

The girls actually did a lip-sync video to one of his songs... 

I just found an article saying he wants to reunite.

https://www.altpress.com/news/alexander-deleon-the-cab-reunion/