Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

10 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Guys, VS has a new CEO, and she's changed up how things going to run. This year there has been a lot of NDAs flying, and none of the VS staff including the angels are  going to post or give sneak  unless given permission. Unless the CEO is unhappy with how things are running, consider this the new norm. Very little information coming out till right before the show, and there is nothing wrong with that. A little suspension isn't going to hurt anyone. Its kinda like knowing every present you are going to get under the tree before they are unwrapped, thats not fun....

patients grasshopper..

I kinda like not knowing, more surprises during the show.... and even though I want to know so bad if it was me running the thing I wouldn’t show the FB until the show is taped 

If fittings do start today, I'm assuming there will be papz again outside the VS building. VS ain't dumb, having papz there is literally free press for them, I fully expect VS to send a memo to agencies so they make sure to have photographers out there. Whenever fittings start, I'm sure we'll have pictures. I'm just hoping they'll announce the FB today already, I'm ready for it lol 

As for Maria, I'm willing to say Russell (much like the shoe guy) has no idea of made it and who didn't and he assumed Maria would walk again :rofl: but I don't see VS changing their mind, they never re-cast girls last minute, they are known for dropping girls last minute but not the other way around.

It’s already almost 9am central time, so I’m assuming no FB today. Weren’t they always announced in the mornings so it could make the press rounds throughout the day? 

BOOOOOO NDA’s! This blows. I understand the whole being surprised when it all finally comes out, but this is what happens when we were super spoiled the last few years with information released early. 

45 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Guys, VS has a new CEO, and she's changed up how things going to run. This year there has been a lot of NDAs flying, and none of the VS staff including the angels are  going to post or give sneak  unless given permission. Unless the CEO is unhappy with how things are running, consider this the new norm. Very little information coming out till right before the show, and there is nothing wrong with that. A little suspension isn't going to hurt anyone. Its kinda like knowing every present you are going to get under the tree before they are unwrapped, thats not fun....

patients grasshopper..

This! Patience is a virtue it seems very few have anymore. It's not the end of the world if we don't now every little thing right this second 

3 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

The last two years the FB has been announced on a Wednesday, and given that next Wednesday should be dress rehearsals, it’s a) this probably Wednesday, (although it’s Halloween) or b) they’re not announcing it til the taping or later. :idk: 

I think is a bad move announcing after the taping, people are going to see it anyway the put it out or not. Maybe the day before or the day of the Taping?

Deadline is taping date, it's pointless to announce it once the pictures are out, I think it's gonna be this Wednesday for sure, if they announce it next week then the FB won't get hype because the show will tape and that will take over, so I'm 99% sure it'll be this Wednesday: we'll get the FB and most likely also press fittings with Elsa whoever wears it.

Also most of "big" Halloween events happened already so Halloween won't be an issue after all.

Ratings will not improve nda's or not. They could put on the best show in history and we would have seen most of it online before it airs. Maybe it's time for a shake up. A live show would be incredibly had to pull off but potentially more people tuning in. Crazy I know