Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

Alexina is by no means ugly idk what y’all talking about. I find her really pretty but she just needs to work on not “trying too hard” and just relaxing her face and expressions on both runway and photoshoots because it comes across as too harsh and aggressive. Her walk needs improvement as well and her personality is a little too overbearing for my taste to the point that it becomes exceedingly cringe but she is a FAR more beautiful MODEL than that plain as low-fat yogurt, cockatoo looking Sadie Newman. And that’s tea.

1 hour ago, freevsangel said:

Alexina definitely has a fashion career, sadie on the other hand....

So there is no way you can compare them

looks wise, they're both on the average side of the spectrum in comparison to most mainstream models. idk why they're both kinda in the brand when they have so many better choices :Amelie_wft:

17 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Alexina is by no means ugly idk what y’all talking about. I find her really pretty but she just needs to work on not “trying too hard” and just relaxing her face and expressions on both runway and photoshoots because it comes across as too harsh and aggressive. Her walk needs improvement as well and her personality is a little too overbearing for my taste to the point that it becomes exceedingly cringe but she is a FAR more beautiful MODEL than that plain as low-fat yogurt, cockatoo looking Sadie Newman. And that’s tea.

Alexina has a very scrawng face. Not strong but scrawng. Plus, since she lost more weight and possibly too much her face become more sunk in.

Whenever I see her.....she always reminds me on this painting......: 

p03lcphh.thumb.jpg.8d5036b7fb5ccda8f6505819c85ef52f.jpg

13 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Alexina has a very scrawng face. Not strong but scrawng. Plus, since she lost more weight and possibly too much her face become more sunk in.

Whenever I see her.....she always reminds me on this painting......: 

p03lcphh.thumb.jpg.8d5036b7fb5ccda8f6505819c85ef52f.jpg

You ain’t shit for that :rofl: I can’t unsee now omg

39 minutes ago, naomi said:

Sofie Rovenstine’s story shows that they did a Q&A with Sui He - so when’s the rest of them being released???

Oooof, Sui is looking regal in that video <3. 

For those wondering what @naomi is referring to.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/sofie_rovenstine/?hl=en

2 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Switching to a more interesting topic, Vogue Netherlands is saying that Romee got married!! 

Oh I saw that minutes ago too. What are the odds that perhaps Romee is in the FB game, albeit on the lower side of the likelihood :ninja: 

If VS is smart enough, they'll probably give her the FB this year to capitalize on the buzz. But I'm still sold on Martha getting the FB :rofl: 

21 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

I like her for the most part. :)

I agree that the weight loss/toning up did take some of the fullness of youth away. And I am sad for that. :(

17 was her first year, the girls usually go for over the top playfulness on the catwalk. Perhaps since this is her second time she will tone it down some.

:Ophelia_Immortal:

7 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

I like her for the most part. :)

I agree that the weight loss/toning up did take some of the fullness of youth away. And I am sad for that. :(

17 was her first year, the girls usually go for over the top playfulness on the catwalk. Perhaps since this is her second time she will tone it down some.

:Ophelia_Immortal:

Fair enough but she's just too much for me. If they were going to use a "red-head" (since everyone says thats the only reason why she is there).....they could of found a way better one.