Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

3 minutes ago, unali said:

Her fans delusions don't have limits, this is I think 10th confession that asked for same. So she should get FB or SO AND open the show with it. Why don't they just give her everything and fire other models so that we have 2 hours of her flipping arms with her tongue out while she does her "funny" routine and absolutely ruining the opening as usual. 

It's like Barbara's fans who want her to get the opening of the show simply because she's "giving VS a second chance." :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, unali said:
Her fans delusions don't have limits, this is I think 10th confession that asked for same. So she should get FB or SO AND open the show with it. Why don't they just give her everything and fire other models so that we have 2 hours of her flipping arms with her tongue out while she does her "funny" routine and absolutely ruining the opening as usual. 

giphy-2-1.thumb.gif.e7a50b25dbf408dd753bfa175e23628d.gif

You forgot opening her mouth so big and wide so she can swallow the performer on stage as wells as the rest of the angels while she is at it. Swallow Barbara too Behati. Swallow her and take her with you.

7 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

I seriously do not get the love VS has for Lameka. She barely got screen time and mentions in 2016, 2017 and suddenly poof! She’s everywhere on VS’ page.

Agreed. Also it doesn’t help that she has such a nasty mean girl personality. I don’t see the appeal of her at all. She’s beautiful but that’s it? 

Didn’t I tell all of y’all that the performers would be Drake and Cardi B? 🙄 makes sense tbh and the third performer will most likely be Miley. But I guess we’ll wait and see till they announce it themselves sometime next week. Also i really don’t mind Cardi or Drake performing only because we haven’t had a rapper/hip hop/r&b artist perform in a while and their music almost always correlates well on the runway. 

32 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Didn’t I tell all of y’all that the performers would be Drake and Cardi B? 🙄 makes sense tbh and the third performer will most likely be Miley. But I guess we’ll wait and see till they announce it themselves sometime next week. Also i really don’t mind Cardi or Drake performing only because we haven’t had a rapper/hip hop/r&b artist perform in a while and their music almost always correlates well on the runway. 

Cardi I saw but Drake is outta left field for me. 

Cardi and maybe Maroon 5 and a couple remizes plssss.

4 hours ago, unali said:

:rofl: :rofl: and this ladies and gentlemen is why I'll find every opportunity I can to hate on Behati. She's got crazy mad fans and I would kill to see her fans go cray if Bee gets nothing but 2 regular outfits. No wings, no opening/closing and certainly no FB or Swav anything :rofl: 

23 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

:rofl: :rofl: and this ladies and gentlemen is why I'll find every opportunity I can to hate on Behati. She's got crazy mad fans and I would kill to see her fans go cray if Bee gets nothing but 2 regular outfits. No wings, no opening/closing and certainly no FB or Swav anything :rofl: 

@PastaFreak :heart::hug::cool: Right there with you! 

It is odd Elsa was listening to Drake but listen, I've been waiting for Drake to perform for the past four years and it hasn't happened, I don't want to get my hopes up so imma go ahead and believe Elsa now magically loves his music :rofl:

10 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

You know she's getting something.👀