Bellazon

Victoria's Secret "Fresh Face" Angels

PinkCouture

Rania - Bombshell and she’s expressed interest in representing a new type of woman from Muslim countries

Luz - Mexican bombshell with personality to match 

Blanca - bombshell and standout in everything she’s done for the company

Tai’Aysha - this girl is fire and has lots of potential although what I have seen could be dehooched a bit but so gorgeous

Bregje - on the basis that her work for the brand is excellent and she’s got a banging body 

(Bella was close but I can’t see her working in depth for the brand and the related commitments)

Blanca Padilla - Spanish goddess who could bring some flare to the line-up

Bregje Heinen - one of VS' biggest mistakes was not promoting her / relegating her to PINK and then booting her

Jing Wen - she has one of the most sensual Eastern Asian faces I have ever seen + awesome walk and editorial promise

Luz Pavon - breakout Latina from last year's pool of high fashion girls

Rania Benchegra - reminds me of Emanuela de Paula and Cris Urena 

Bridget and Tai'Aysha were strong contenders. Bella was too, but she's too artificial to contend with these girls

50 minutes ago, JROCK177217 said:

Blanca Padilla - Spanish goddess who could bring some flare to the line-up

Bregje Heinen - one of VS' biggest mistakes was not promoting her / relegating her to PINK and then booting her

Jing Wen - she has one of the most sensual Eastern Asian faces I have ever seen + awesome walk and editorial promise

Luz Pavon - breakout Latina from last year's pool of high fashion girls

Rania Benchegra - reminds me of Emanuela de Paula and Cris Urena 

Bridget and Tai'Aysha were strong contenders. Bella was too, but she's too artificial to contend with these girls

We were practically on the same page on this round (I really though about Jing but I haven’t really seen her do sexy).

6 hours ago, Jaku84 said:

We were practically on the same page on this round (I really though about Jing but I haven’t really seen her do sexy).

Seems like we have consistently voted nearly identically in most polls as well. You have such great taste! :D

I love Jing's vibe and I wanna support her since I nominated her. Even if she doesn't make it far, she deserves recognition for her stellar season in the modeling world this year.