Bellazon

Best Australian Model;

lostdiadem

31 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

It's never been a problem in all the other competitions if the models were unknown, but everyone still votes anyway..

It's more of a voting procedure problem than that issue. I don't like that I'm forced to vote that all the models in each round get a category each when a model can be better than the other models in more than one category. :chicken:

I'm not trying to fuck up your competition, just letting you know my issue with this voting style.

12 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

It's more of a voting procedure problem than that issue. I don't like that I'm forced to vote that all the models in each round get a category each when a model can be better than the other models in more than one category. :chicken:

I'm not trying to fuck up your competition, just letting you know my issue with this voting style.

It's not the first competition with this kind of voting form, tho. I wanted to do something different than the same old kind of voting (rating, rankings or elimination), at least not right away. The next two phases will have elimination and rating voting forms but since I'm "wasting" time making templates and try to make a competition that can be more entertaining and different than usual, I'm just hoping to get the same people who have always come to vote in all my competitions to take a little bit of more time to vote with this different type, that's all. :smile: if you don't wanna come to vote, that's fine, it's just sad for me to get more complaints than votes, that's all. :smile: 

40 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I like the idea of having each model compete in each catagory :smile: It isn’t really that difficult if voters broke down the categories. Like for “Beauty” you just look at all the photos and select the one you think is most beautiful. You do the same with each category. If you can’t decide then go to the next category and whoever is left goes into whatever category is left:D However I do have a suggestion that might make it easier for voters while still complying with the category format but I think what we have here is ok :smile: 

Thank you! :hug:

31 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

It's not the first competition with this kind of voting form, tho. I wanted to do something different than the same old kind of voting (rating, rankings or elimination), at least not right away. The next two phases will have elimination and rating voting forms but since I'm "wasting" time making templates and try to make a competition that can be more entertaining and different than usual, I'm just hoping to get the same people who have always come to vote in all my competitions to take a little bit of more time to vote with this different type, that's all. :smile: if you don't wanna come to vote, that's fine, it's just sad for me to get more complaints than votes, that's all. :smile: 

Suggestions is better than complaints. :chicken:

Your competitions are awesome, so keep on doing your thing. :heart::hug: