Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Competition - RESULTS

PinkCouture

On 12/29/2017 at 6:38 PM, LuckyXR said:

...Has anyone ever done the worst angel comp? 

On 12/30/2017 at 3:47 AM, CandleVixen said:

Not that I'm aware of.

Kinda. My last VS Competition I did something with the current lineup and Martha scored low pretty much across all criteria :ninja:

4 hours ago, Clauds said:

I'm choking at the amount of times Pinky has said noms are closed and y'all keep asking :rofl:

I'm gonna try to vote as much as I can but since I'm not home I'll probably be very irregular on this one :pinch:

Yeah I have noticed It is usually when noms are close that is when floods of noms come in :p

Vote whenever you have a moment. Thank you for your support :flower:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ThePinkDiet I went ahead and found a few photos of Alexina, Georgia and Karlie so you are all set! :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:chicken: First round up momentarily!!! :chicken:

PHASE I: No Half Measures

Round 1

Below are 12 potential Angels. Pick the 6 you think has the most Angel potential. Please try to be fair & thoughtful by not automatically picking your favorites. The top 6 of each round will advance to Phase II. Click on thumbnails to enlarge.

image host image host image host image host

Alexina Graham, Bregje Heinen, Edita Vilkeviciute, Emily DiDonato

Frida Aasen, Georgia Fowler, Joan Smalls, Jourdan Dunn

Magdalena Frackowiak, Marloes Horst, Ming Xi, Toni Garrn

17 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

:rofl: I have no clue what the froggie means in this context but I assume it one those "lesser of evils" thing :p

Pretty much nailed it, however there are many small nuance missed with your description. Either you know monkaS or monkaMEGA. One day you will learn.

43 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Pretty much nailed it, however there are many small nuance missed with your description. Either you know monkaS or monkaMEGA. One day you will learn.

Thanks for the overview :flower: I think I am too old to be up-to-date with cool kid stuff :nicole: