Bellazon

Bellazon's Top 100 Sexiest Women of 2017

Michael*

2 minutes ago, Michael* said:

Just references to last year's placings, in case anyone wants to compare and contrast. If a model or celebrity has a (37) next to her listing, that means she placed 37th last year. If she has an (NE) instead, she's a new entry to the list. :hehe:

Great. Thank you very much! 

1 minute ago, Michael* said:

Ah yes, slight technical glitch involving an idiot who messed up the points for Bruna and Amber and, well, that's it. :laugh:

I thought that might be it. It should be an easy fix, just fire the one who messed up?  :smile:

4 minutes ago, phenobarbie said:

I thought number of voters only factored in to when you had ties, because I've got the list of raw points and the list is incredibly different. I mean Nicole Kidman didn't even make the cut.

Three separate votes is meant to be the minimum requirement for making the cut, and while we didn't have enough of those to make a full hundred this year, it didn't feel right to prioritise women who wouldn't have made the list under normal circumstances. Therefore, the highest scoring women with two votes have been placed below those with three.

9 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

To me Emma's perpetually stuck as a teenage girl never able to become a woman. :idk:

She is just below average. Just like Kate Middleton and her sister. If they were not famous (girls in the street) no one will ever think they are pretty or sexy.

Same with Taylor Swift.

Amber being only 81 :rolleyes: (at least she gained since last year...)

The person on this list who I can't see the appeal is Nicole Kidman... To me she is not sexy at ALL ! Too thin/tall and since she started her career she already seemed 10+ years older than she was