Bellazon

Bellazon's Top 100 Sexiest Women of 2017

Michael*

13 minutes ago, jkjk said:

I always avoid the comments. It's basically a glimpse at the thoughts of the worst of the worst people.   :sick:

Youtube, Instagram, Twitter & Facebook comments are the worst. Something such as Reddit where more than one or two people actually put thoughts/intelligence into a post are better comments if one is to read a comment section :ermm: 

28 minutes ago, Limerlight said:

Youtube, Instagram, Twitter & Facebook comments are the worst. Something such as Reddit where more than one or two people actually put thoughts/intelligence into a post are better comments if one is to read a comment section :ermm: 

You're right about Reddit. You can find good and bad there, depending on the subreddit (and luck). You are more likely to find something worthwhile or helpful on Reddit than the other four.

27 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

Yes I knew you were messing around :tongue: But the people watching his video are super serious about it :confused:

Oh and women have an Adam's apple. If we can't see it it's because we have more fat around the neck than man (yes, yes, facts) The Adam's apple grows because of the testosterone and women with a visible Adam's apple got more testosterone than other women. Pretty simple. Very skinny women and anorexic ones also have a visible Adam's apple. 

Kikipedia at your service :hi_wft:

I like Kikipedia. :chicken:

28 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

Sorry to mess your competition @Michael* :bounce:

1arcki.jpg

I think the problem is that there are a lot of ties with scores lower than 30 pts/ x# of voters, and not enough models above 30 pts to make an entire list of 100 girls. When I pulled the list I just ignored the 30 pts rule and was able to make a list. If Michael wants it I'll be more than happy to send it to you, if not god speed, you're a hell of a lot more patient than I am to try and figure out a solution.

@Michael* Maybe in the future you could relax the 3-vote rule. :smile: It seems the trend is shifting, and people are considering a variety of different models and other celebrities so e.g. VS Angels don’t automatically dominate everyone’s lists. And that should be a good thing! Since people don’t like to see the same names over and over again e.g. in the top 5.