Bellazon

Bellazon's Top 100 Sexiest Women of 2017

Michael*

11 minutes ago, diamondtw said:

The person on this list who I can't see the appeal is Nicole Kidman... To me she is not sexy at ALL ! Too thin/tall and since she started her career she already seemed 10+ years older than she was

She shot for LOVE magazine. Maybe that’s why she got votes.

12 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

She is just below average. Just like Kate Middleton and her sister. If they were not famous (girls in the street) no one will ever think they are pretty or sexy.

Same with Taylor Swift.

Taylor Swift is a tranny :O_O:

Say what you want about Taylor but I think she is actually stunning. If her career as a singer had failed she would havr made it big as a model anyway :ninja:

I do agree with Emma not being sexy tho, she's adorable and super pretty but never found her to be sexy. And Kate Middleton being average, she's just got a great sense of style.

On 1/24/2018 at 8:58 AM, diamondtw said:

The person on this list who I can't see the appeal is Nicole Kidman... To me she is not sexy at ALL ! Too thin/tall and since she started her career she already seemed 10+ years older than she was

I am one of the members who nominated her :smile: Although I am not a fan of her's I must say she had a great 2017 and she looked quite sexy in Big Little Lies...despite the fact she was being "beaten up":ninja: Also, I wanted to nominate women who actually did a significant amount in 2017 rather than those who are popular but barely did anything last year :D

15 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Say what you want about Taylor but I think she is actually stunning. If her career as a singer had failed she would havr made it big as a model anyway :ninja:

+1 :thumbs_up: I really don't like her but I cannot deny she is a beautiful modelesque woman who has a "hidden" villainous sexiness to her :Angel:  :devil:

42 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

Oh that guy is going to lose his shit when she is going to be pregnant!

Hah, reminds me of this one weird website where a man dissected and bashed every single supermodel, VS Angel, SI model etc. Heidi Klum, Adriana Lima et al. were all men according to him. The only fashion model who he reacted favourably to was Josie Maran. She looked feminine according to him.

Read the comments :confused: When you think you had enough of craziness then come the comments.

4 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

@frenchkiki you're right with all the recent breakthroughs in medical science. :nicole:

It's hard to have a baby without a uterus you know?

And I am not aware of a medical breakthroughs about getting men prego?

And even if I don't like Taylor I am 100% sure she is a woman.