1. 1. Who is your favorite couple?

• Tom and Katie
    • Beyonce and Jay-Z
    • Ashton and Demi
    • Brad and Angelina
    • Josh and Scarlett

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

I've never got the appeal of celeb couples (aside from songwriter duos like Ashford and Simpson or where they're both funny like Jim Carey and Jenny McCarthy), but liking none only makes the poll even more competitive and interresting to me :ninja: .

Tom and Kate = 1 strike (combined name, Tomcat), 1/2 strike (indifference to Katie), +1/2 (Tom used to kindof cool before the sofa thing) = -1 point

Beyonce and Jay Z = +1 (no combined name), +1 (love Bey's looks, talent, personality and she's from my hometown), 1/2 point (don't love, but respect Jay Z)

= 2.5 points

Ashton and Demi = +1 (no combined name), 1 strike (dislike Ashton and the distain for women of his talent level is a monument to sexism, though that part isn't his fault), 1/2 point (respect but indifferent to Demi) = 0.5 points

Brad and Angelina = 1 strike (combined name, Brangelina), 1/2 point (Brad not overly talented, but gives it his all and I like some of his movies), -1 (Angelina seems to be sucking the life out of him and kissed her brother on the mouth and had a blood vile), +1 (she's pretty and sexy and can act when she wants to) = -0.5

Josh and Scarlett = +1 (no combined name), 0 strike and 0 point (indifferent to Josh, no problem with him though), 1/2 point (Scarlett has a perfect bosom and nice personality) = 1.5 points

Winner = Beyonce and Jay Z