Bellazon

3 minutes ago, Clauds said:

#FindElsaHosk she's not sitting with Martha, I am 100% shocked. Where's dis bitch, also I'm willing to bet Adriana and Alessandra are sitting together for the 100th year and judging the new girls :rofl: 

I bet she's with Stella. Bitches gotta stick together! They're too cool to be in the videos and pictures. #YouCantSitWithUs

(You can see her in the latest video on Lais' IG story.)

4 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I bet she's with Stella. Bitches gotta stick together! They're too cool to be in the videos and pictures. #YouCantSitWithUs

She better pop up fast, I'm even following Josephine atm to see if I can catch my bitch :cry: 

2 minutes ago, Clauds said:

She better pop up fast, I'm even following Josephine atm to see if I can catch my bitch :cry: 

She's in Lais' story, for half a second taking selfies with the fans!

I'm following every single girl right now on a throwaway account so I can save all the IG videos to compile later for YT and these girls are going crazy. I can't keep up. :rofl: 

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

She's in Lais' story, for half a second taking selfies with the fans!

I'm following every single girl right now on a throwaway account so I can save all the IG pics and these girls are going crazy. :rofl: 

I'm following all 55 women too. I can't wait for this to be over so I can unfollow most of them :rofl: