Bellazon

5 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Seems unlikely to me, last year was probably a one and only sort of situation, I don't think Intimissimi will allow it again. 

Yup.

Intimissi allowed her to walk last year in Europe which is their market, I don't see them giving a shit about her walking in China

This must have been VS' press plan all along, get Gigi to drop some privilege on these mfers and get some thinkpieces going again! Marketing genius!

For real, I'm in a profession where we harp on language and this 'invited back' thing is going to be blown way the fuck out of proportion. Like it or not, Gigi is the kind of person they need to secure, and that means they have to invite her, to ensure she cares enough to drop whatever other lucrative opportunities she has to come to them. They rejected her ass so many times, if she can get in without having to go-see for it, than who the hell wouldn't? What's going to make people see and appreciate her hustle? She's what, five Vogues away from being the first person to cover every single Vogue? She has more followers than Adriana, Candice, Behati, and Alessandra combined? She's been on a nonstop campaign streak and since she's been lower key in the celebrity focused media, she could be making a comeback of sorts (like her snake queen).

Could she have been a little more delicate about being invited back rather than asked to audition? Yes. Would you all be complaining if she had written it any other way? Also yes.

Reign on, Queen Gigi. Stay salty, everyone.

9 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Yup.

Intimissi allowed her to walk last year in Europe which is their market, I don't see them giving a shit about her walking in China

And Intimissimi allowed Shlomit Malka, who Is also a main face of the brand to do the casting so If Irina doesnt walk I doubt It will be due to contract restrictions. 

Gigi and Kendall are a complete joke tbh. Kendall would never be a model without her family and Gigi Is a cute girl but there's a reason Gigi didn't get her first casting and that was because she wasn't famous by then. It just sucks cause there were SO many girls who were SO much better than them and didn't get cast. The least they could do would be not brag abour being "asked back" on Instagram. Oh, well.

9 minutes ago, ivancica said:

This year? It's hard to believe since she had an accident recently (apparently she was in a comma).

Anyhow, I find her very beautiful and would love to see her in VS.

Yes, this year. It was after the comma. Someone posted a screenshot and I totally agree with you, she's beyond stunning and would be amazing in VS.

Tove Lo was my go to girl for VSFS last year but she wasn't picked so I doubt she will this year since she has nothing to promote. I really want Dua Lipa to do it but it's going to be just like Tove Lo : great sound but not that mainstream and famous enough...

5 minutes ago, jay_hk said:

nah too similar to Sara hahaha 

That's debatable. I find them both insanely gorgeous and similar in a way but Shlomits beauty Is softer, more delicate. Besides, they have 1000 blondes who look alike, so? And Shlomit Is prettier than most of the angels, sorry not sorry.