Bellazon

^Same. I haven’t even gone through the pictures from the show and reading all the comments here because I’ve been really busy and I’ve honestly been so lazy to know the models. From what I’ve seen during casting, most of them are fillers and they’ll disappear off the radar after the show so why bother.

Also, about blonde models looking alike, I’ve been religiously following models for years now, especially the VS girls and I can tell them apart even when they give their backs to the camera. But honestly even for someone with a trained eye like me, sometimes the blondes look so staggeringly similar. Just yesterday I saw a pic of Martha on ig and she looked so much like Elsa I had to savor the moment. And those two are girls that look nothing alike. But with the similar styling and all, they kinda blend into each other sometimes. Even with Candice and Romee, I used to roll my eyes when people would say they’re look alikes but I honestly see it now. Not all blonde models look alike because someone like Constance J and Doutzen have distinctive looks and many more have different attitudes and slightly different body types so it wouldn’t hurt if VS stopped cloning.

i don’t know most of the black girls this year but the ones I’ve seen all look different ? 

If the models were hockey players using the same type of cliche responses they always give:

Big cow: Fans 

Little cow: *insert favourite model*

Camera person: Random commenter that says nothing at first, then says something "mean" and finally makes peace:

My favourite model isn't going to get enough screen time when the show comes out: