Bellazon

Barbara Fialho and Maria Borges are on the way to the VS rehearsals along with, I assume, other models in a bus. Shes doing a livestream. And Roos... no shade to her because she's a gorgeous girl but her lips remind me of a blobfish. Maria has 1 pair of wings. She will walk Nomadic Adventure.

Roosmarijn literally always make that same face. Why is she so popular? She has only one expression... 

The runway looks really short this year, wondering why or if that's just an illusion since there will be "moving platforms" :rofl: I can already picture certain models falling and tripping left and right.

Lais, Kelly, Alecia, Samile, Martha, Sara, Jasmine, Lameka, Megan, Stella, Herieth, Elsa, Grace B., Amilna, One, Victoria, Sui, Liu, Roos, Devon, Frida, Georgia, Blanca, Daniela, Sanne, Leila, Xin, Estelle, Aiden and Romee are also on this rehearsals bus. Someone brought a poster of Stella's dog with them for Stella to notice :unsure:

3 minutes ago, naomi said:

Barbara Fialho and Maria Borges are on the way to the VS rehearsals along with, I assume, other models in a bus. Shes doing a livestream. And Roos... no shade to her because she's a gorgeous girl but her lips remind me of a blobfish. Maria has 1 pair of wings. She will walk Nomadic Adventure.

Watch them give her a similar pair of wings to the ones she got last year. Ugh. Could've had her in a different segment instead of sticking her in the ethnic themed ones all the damn time.

Just now, GlitterAndWings said:

It looks like it is, at least from what we've seen in the boards.

Yep, I pieced two and two together from Barbaras livestream and think she'll walk Nomadic Adventure. The opening segments are always themed by native countries and cultures now. 3 years. Its too much.

3 minutes ago, naomi said:

Yep, I pieced two and two together from Barbaras livestream and think she'll walk Nomadic Adventure. The opening segments are always themed by native countries and cultures now. 3 years. Its too much.

At this point, it's seriously pissing me off that Maria keeps getting stuck in those cultural segments. The girl is so gorgeous and could easily fit into any other segments, but noooo! I'd reconsider walking the show if they did that to me. 

Photos from the in-store event and Liu interviewing Candice & Taylor for Vogue (China):

image host image host image host

image host image host image host 

Here is Candice's interview. Vogue (China) hasn't posted Taylor's interview yet:  https://wsqncdn.miaopai.com/stream/Fxpd2MbmZCFA4EqDggDMGBmo4xHpBioT0wP4kw___0_1511059011.mp4?ssig=aab617e57d06127892dc6fcfe8953e08&time_stamp=1511081057841

(Alternative Link: http://t.cn/RjnEYLD?m=4175808946264828&u=1765870915)

image host image host image host image host

image host image host