Bellazon

This is gonna be such a fun ride tomorrow! This is the first year in a long while where we don't know the looks, the openings/closings, walking order, etc. Some years we've already seen every look by now! So far we've seen 3 total looks and maaaybe 4 or 5 glimpses of outfits. We've got no idea who's opening or closing anything, and we can barely tell what theme each girl is in. 

The anticipation is phenomenal this year!

Biggest head scratcher though are the sketches. I'm not quit sure why they haven't released them this year:idk:

34 minutes ago, La Vie Est Belle said:

The day that VS would let ale, Lima, Candice, Lily and Behati go out the door. And focusing in Saylor, & Lais, and adding Dani Lopez to the angel roster I will be super happy.

I can see Lais going before Candice. Candice will be the head Angel if Ale and Adri leave.

Lais is definitely not going anywhere anytime soon. She's just reached the pinnacle of her career with FB and VS will probably want to keep her around for a longer time.

Candice leaving in 2-3 years is a possibility, as with Lily in the next year.

8 hours ago, Clauds said:

But that's the point you are missing, to some people she did do something really racist and disrespectful. I understand you think it's bullshit, I think so too, for fuck's sake I work on a Catholic school and I spend nearly all day at work saying Beyoncé is the only god i believe in, so I think Gigi was just being silly and didn't mean to offend anyone, I'm seriously not seeing why people got so anal and upset about it. But then again, I'm neither Chinese nor do I believe in Buddha and is not my call to say if what she did was offensive or not.

:thumbs_up:

Personally I did not think what Gigi did was that offensive and it seemed like a misunderstanding but that is just my opinion. I don't speak for my fellow Chinese nor would I ever want to. I also think it is sometimes easy to criticize other people's outrage and label it as PC (which it is not always the case} or whatever bullshit term some want to call it, instead of trying to sincerely attempt to understand and be empathetic. It is too much effort for some, and why should they care if it is not something that affects them negatively?

3 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Personally I did not think what Gigi did was that offensive and it seemed like a misunderstanding but that is just my opinion. I don't speak for my fellow Chinese nor would I ever want to. I also think it is sometimes easy to criticize other people's outrage and label it as PC (which it is not always the case} or whatever bullshit term some want to call it, instead of trying to sincerely attempt to understand and be empathetic. It is too much effort for some, and why should they care if it is not something that affects them negatively?

One question I have is would people be as offended if this wasn’t Gigi? And if it were someone like Candice? Would there be as negative of a reaction from people? I feel like there’s extra attention on girls like Kendall and Gigi obviously because they have more followers but they’re scrutinized more by the public. Which makes sense, it comes with the territory. But do you think everyone would’ve been as triggered if it was someone more “loved”?