Bellazon

1 minute ago, unali said:

Ale needs to close the show, with the video before final segment dedicated to her. It would be a really nice goodbye.

I always thought that her and Adriana are going to leave VS together, but I guess not...

No, Adriana always said she was going to stay the longest she could, and if she keeps (not) aging this way she honestly can stay there unitl 50 lol

Yes I agree, if it's her last year they MUST give Alessandra the opening or the closing, a documentary segment all for her and let her lead the finale parade (with Adriana of course, the vets must be togheter for one last time, since they have always being paired the most for events and stuffover the years). Doing something less would be outrageous and offensive towards her.

2 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Liu wrote a piece that's in the book and he seems to be promoting her a lot recentlyl

Hmm... its interesting that VS is putting Liu out there. Although I'd imagine it's just for the purpose of the show. Actually, a few hours ago, I saw a Sui interview on Weibo asking her what is her hope for this year's show. And she replied "I think my hope is everybody's hope". It makes me question if an Angel status is possible. With Alessandra speculated to leave VS, and Sui having this whole brown hair dye thing... I can see Sui being an angel, with that copper hair and stuff. She's had her copper hair since this May and has never gone black. 

It could just be me reading in to much. But a couple of months back when people were speculating if we'll have an Asian angel, lots of people mentioned Sui because she talked about how modeling was the focus of her career in year end. 

7 minutes ago, *Alejandra* said:

TBH I wouldn’t be surprise if Ale doesn’t get s*** lol not because I know anything but personal opinion. VS doesn’t seem to care at this point. 

I wouldn't be surprised either. Especially because she already got her "moment" with Adriana and the double Fantasy Bra, and also Heidi was THE Angel and what did she get? Nothing

I've been saying this for months and yall are like nah, but VS has made some clear moves to make it obvious the focus is on the NA and not on the veterans anymore. If Alessandra really is leaving, then I doubt VS wants to give her any kind of focus/press. I understand it would be the nice thing to do, but it wouldn't be the smart thing to do. I do hope that she gets to at least open or close the show, but that's all I expect tbh

2 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I wouldn't be surprised either. Especially because she already got her "moment" with Adriana and the double Fantasy Bra, and also Heidi was THE Angel and what did she get? Nothing

I've been saying this for months and yall are like nah, but VS has made some clear moves to make it obvious the focus is on the NA and not on the veterans anymore. If Alessandra really is leaving, then I doubt VS wants to give her any kind of focus/press. I understand it would be the nice thing to do, but it wouldn't be the smart thing to do. I do hope that she gets to at least open or close the show, but that's all I expect tbh

I agree! 

7 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Hmm... its interesting that VS is putting Liu out there. Although I'd imagine it's just for the purpose of the show. Actually, a few hours ago, I saw a Sui interview on Weibo asking her what is her hope for this year's show. And she replied "I think my hope is everybody's hope". It makes me question if an Angel status is possible. With Alessandra speculated to leave VS, and Sui having this whole brown hair dye thing... I can see Sui being an angel, with that copper hair and stuff. She's had her copper hair since this May and has never gone black. 

It could just be me reading in to much. But a couple of months back when people were speculating if we'll have an Asian angel, lots of people mentioned Sui because she talked about how modeling was the focus of her career in year end. 

I think her and Russell have worked together on a couple of projects (not all VS-related) so they have formed a friendship. He seems to be very fond of her. That could be why he asked her to write something.

I think VS wanted her in the show bc of her status in the modeling world . I wouldn’t be surprised if they paid her a nice amount to be there bc VS seems a bit beneath her :ninja: Also she barely mentioned walking in the show. Most of her recent IG posts are about nature or something like that.

You never know with VS. Maybe we will have an Asian Angel soon and it will be Sui. Have to wait and see!