Bellazon

6 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Well what's the difference, really? If I do it or other Adriana fans do then it's wrong, but all those times you did it to me in Elsa's topic whenever I said something you didn't like then it's okay to jump down my throat or did you just "forget" that for the longest time you acted like that towards me? I swear the double standards here are absolutely insane. 

I’m pointing out your own double standard. You complain that you get bagged on for a negative commment, and then do it here and act so righteous about it. :idk:  But I’m out of this conversation now because it is so so far from where the topic even started.

1 hour ago, unali said:

@Souled-Out I know that Adri is much much prettier/famous then her, it is an insult to even make comparison.

I just mentioned the VS model who gets the most hate to "prove" the point.

That wasn't my point. You don't have to compare them like that. Believe it or not, I don't WANT to be rude about other models. Thats why I get annoyed with the comments, because I keep my mouth shut when I notice someone has aged because I know that's natural, and people never do the same thing to men. Model or not. So, its annoying when people don't have the same courtesy and then are choosy with whom they choose to pick at it for. 

I just also happen not to think Adriana got work done because we all know she just wouldn't look good at all and she still wouldn't look as much like her young self (just an older version) as she does

Speaking of Barbara F- I wonder how she feels about being VS fit model but clearly having no upwards traction with the brand. 

Candice was their main fit girl before and look at her now, whereas Barbara has been doing it for years, and even gets a little spotlight for it, but she doesn’t even shoot with the brand and it’s pretty clear the VS has no interest in promoting her to anything else. 

I imagine being the fit model in relatively time consuming as well? Since they start the outfits very early in the year. 

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

Speaking of Barbara F- I wonder how she feels about being VS fit model but clearly having no upwards traction with the brand. 

Candice was their main fit girl before and look at her now, whereas Barbara has been doing it for years, and even gets a little spotlight for it, but she doesn’t even shoot with the brand and it’s pretty clear the VS has no interest in promoting her to anything else. 

I imagine being the fit model in relatively time consuming as well? Since they start the outfits very early in the year. 

I'm not sure but I think she seems happy with what she does from what I can garner. She seems pretty humble. Loved her campaign for Urban Decay as well. 

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

I’m pointing out your own double standard. You complain that you get bagged on for a negative commment, and then do it here and act so righteous about it. :idk:  But I’m out of this conversation now because it is so so far from where the topic even started.

Well what do you truly expect? Some people here do the exact same thing and bash other models too yet they never, ever, get called out. It's not that surprising that others here start acting that way too. I find it really interesting how you decide to ignore the fact that you once acted that way towards me too though and say you're done talking about this. I guess that's easier than actually saying or admitting you're not as innocent as you like to make yourself sound.

On a different note, is there any news about the performers? 

Just now, *Luna* said:

Well what do you truly expect? Some people here do the exact same thing and bash other models too yet they never, ever, get called out. It's not that surprising that others here start acting that way too. I find it really interesting how you decide to ignore the fact that you once acted that way towards me too though and say you're done talking about this. I guess that's easier than actually saying or admitting you're not as innocent as you like to make yourself sound.

On a different note, is there any news about the performers? 

MIGUELLLLLL is staying at the hotel with the models so I am 1000000000% convinced he is performing.

1 minute ago, jessicanicole said:

I always wondered why VS did that. They don’t work consistently with the fit models

or half the girls who walk the show for that matter.  

Maybe they think some of these models are stronger on the runway than they are in their catalog photos. Most of the models walking seem more HF than catalog.

1 minute ago, PinkCouture said:

Maybe they think some of these models are stronger on the runway than they are in their catalog photos. Most of the models walking seem more HF than catalog.

That would make sense if they didn't have 100 jump cuts during a single model's walk.

32 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Just like you jumped down everyone’s throat for having a comment on Adriana? :rofl: I don’t even think you know what you’re arguing about anymore.

This. @peroxideblonde doesnt like when people criticize on Jo. I don't like when @elfstone jumped in on the hate Sara bandwagon. But now, we all have to respect everyone's opinions and we may disagree, but just bc @PinkCouture comments negatively on Adriana's skin, you react like she's asking for her to die or something. Why do you all sound so triggered? When someone badmouths Sara is true that I might think that they are being unreasonable, but in no way I think they are doing it just to spite people. It's just the way they feel. But the hipocrisy to do the exact same thing you're trying to criticize.........