Bellazon

56 minutes ago, CatyCat said:

RUMOR ATTENTION!!!
On VK (Russian social media) Kate G said «Russian girls don't do the show». Rumor has it they didn't get Visa. What do you think?
image.thumb.png.366d8ef845861d6103ee9bab7351e10f.png

They should just keep the show in NY imo, they never show anything during the show anyways that shows it's in a different country, so what's the point? I get that it gives them more exposure in countries with new VS stores, but imo they should just keep it in the US.

46 minutes ago, bobowbowlbeau said:

I don't like it tbh, it looks kinda trashy and the tartan print is just.. a no for me :p  The bustier with the Swarovski crystals would I guess be wearable if you'd go clubbing, but I wouldn't wear it with that huge Victoria's Secret name on it.

So now it's official and confirmed by Kate. Russian girls didn't get the Visas. 
P.S. Translation: (she answered the «Why?» question) «It means China doesn't wanna see the Russians. We're the only ones who didn't get the Visa»
P.P.S. Not a long time ago a Russian model died in China. Maybe this is the reason, Idk
image.thumb.png.b643e4ce9707976b689720425a0a51e8.png

6 minutes ago, unali said:

They will just give all of that outfits to models who have just one, maybe there would be miracle and some angels get 3, but that will be a disaster, somebody will complain that their fave angel got 2 and deserved more.

this

can they take Robin, Shanina and Hannah instead now? :rofl:

49 minutes ago, hannah_j112 said:

Thanks for that info but I am disappointed. It is seriously trashy and cheap looking.  Who will buy it at that price...

You underestimate the Balmain fangirls. There will be so many 14 yr olds spending the entirety of their Christmas money so they can have something “designer.” 

Kinda bummed about the Russian girls since I like Kate and Irina well enough but I’m honestly happier for a smaller cast, and different outfit distribution. 

Just now, CatyCat said:

Yep, Kate confirmed about Russians. Wait for news from Dasha (she's Ukrainian so may have another situation) 

idk she was doing her live before about 5-7 days if i remember well, she said she have 1 outfit in the main line and that she didn't get her visa still..