Bellazon

I agree with @dennis123 too I love how they haven't revealed any outfit or officially confirmed the segments, no wings, no performers, no Swarovski outfit nothing...but by now the suspense is killing me ! @scarlet is correct .... A sketch or 2 won't hurt the excitement around the show ... Maybe reveal 1 performer every 4 days till the recording date. I mean commmmon ... Give us something:banghead: 

16 minutes ago, Glamazonia said:

Well people always complain about the sketches not looking like the outfits we see on the runway. So it’s ok if they don’t show anything in order to not be judged.

This fits way too well with your av :rofl:

22 minutes ago, Glamazonia said:

Well people always complain about the sketches not looking like the outfits we see on the runway. So it’s ok if they don’t show anything in order to not be judged.

Could be a Lais with her FB situation and maximum people love it tho judment can never be avoided totally ! It's a part of fashion ... 

Sorry am just having withdrawal symptoms :nicole:

15 hours ago, breakneckspeed said:

I want Rihanna to perform especially because she had to pull out from the 2015 show to finish ANTI. 

If the Taylor and Harry rumors are true, I'm not having it but we know how VS is. 

When i first listened to Ready for It? I pictured it in the Balmain segment with someone like adriana making a fierce entrance (like her 2010 show opening) but if Taylor wore Balmain in Look what you made me do, I think she's performing that song in the Balmain segment.

would love to see Rihanna again! I think her connection with the models is awesome! They adore her like she is a goddess (which she actually is :D )

Just imagine a Song like love on the brain with the winter tale section! 'I would die!

1 minute ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Do you guys think we're gonna have performers in the Balmain segment?

I hope not! Balmain segment is the one to look for this year and anything that could distract the viewers from the designs should be avoided (I'm looking at you, Ms Swift)! I can't imagine a better colab with VS, tbh. Both brands just fit each other. Also, we should have seen it coming, since Oliver interviewed the main models last year

^ :rofl: savage!

btw, I think that would had fitted even better as a collab if it was last year, since they were in Paris! And my money for the opening of Punk Angels are on Alessandra.

Roos is flying today (or tomorrow at best) to Shanghai. (her ig stories)