Bellazon

Every photos has their valued in it even the paparazzi ones that you see over the internet. The photographers sell or been hired by an agency like Getty Images, and Getty Images sell those pics to the press and etc.

I don't know if Getty Images at the other country have the same rules but in my country, if you bought their photos for published in the magazine, they can use for magazine only, can't use it on the internet. If you bought the photos for online publishing, there would be another prices which more expensive and have duration to post too. And if you used it without permission, they would sue and ask for some fine.

46 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Now now guys, I don't wanna see the both of you fight @*Luna* & @Kevork89. I think we've been there and felt the sting. When I first joined, I was pretty much envious about this secret group that Clauds was in. I wish I was in that group too, in fact at one point I thought Clauds was pretty mean and it felt like she had a 40% of the say in the forum. But you know what? Clauds' a nice girl. She might be a bit harsh and what not, but she lets you in on some leaks very subtly. You just gotta learn to see the in betweens. And after knowing she basically had to survive on her own at a young age, I can see where she's coming from.

Clauds (and the rest) mean well, they would probably share if they could but the circumstances prevent them from doing so. Don't worry guys, we'll get to see everything eventually. 

IDK if this should make me upset or flattered :rofl: 

That being said, I can come up as harsh because I'm the type of person who doesn't do bullshit, it's either black or white with me :idk: and as far as information goes, I honestly don't give a fuck about protecting myself because honestly I don't work in the fashion industry, I could leak shit left and right and my life won't change one bit, however, that would screw the people who actually works in the industry and gives me whatever info I can get and that's the problem, I ain't risking someone's job just to get my ass kissed in the internet, simple as that. Just look at the whole Almina mess, girlfriend had to come out and deny everything because some idiot decided to throw her under the bus. I do my best to subtly say things,Behati not walking the show but again, I can't risk screwing the people I know.

And as far as pictures goes, honestly it's obvious we have to pay for them or now our way through photo agencies, how the fuck else are we supposed to get it? o.o

Damn, when I saw 10+ new pages I thought they were juicy news, 30min of my life gone to waste :rolleyes: I'm not even trying to access the General thread if it's that much of a mess like you all said :rofl:

The guest list is obviously fake. They basically put all the famous Chinese people + the regular like Ed and Vincent. And no way TSwift is going aaaaall the way to Shanghai to seat in a chair for hours and being featured 10s on TV. Even for Karlie, Martha and Lily.

2 minutes ago, Clauds said:

IDK if this should make me upset or flattered :rofl: 

That being said, I can come up as harsh because I'm the type of person who doesn't do bullshit, it's either black or white with me :idk: and as far as information goes, I honestly don't give a fuck about protecting myself because honestly I don't work in the fashion industry, I could leak shit left and right and my life won't change one bit, however, that would screw the people who actually works in the industry and gives me whatever info I can get and that's the problem, I ain't risking someone's job just to get my ass kissed in the internet, simple as that. Just look at the whole Almina mess, girlfriend had to come out and deny everything because some idiot decided to throw her under the bus. I do my best to subtly say things,Behati not walking the show but again, I can't risk screwing the people I know.

And as far as pictures goes, honestly it's obvious we have to pay for them or now our way through photo agencies, how the fuck else are we supposed to get it? o.o

Do you remember that time we "fought" when you said some black models were ugly :rofl: ? Good times, I think you got annoyed of me. But now I see you as someone whom I love dearly in the BZ family like everyone else. @Prettyphile prolly remembers that time where I was accusing her of abusing admin power then she straight up silenced me :rofl:

These days, I just enjoy the salt in BZ. 

1 minute ago, PastaFreak said:

Do you remember that time we "fought" when you said some black models were ugly :rofl: ? Good times, I think you got annoyed of me. But now I see you as someone whom I love dearly in the BZ family like everyone else. @Prettyphile prolly remembers that time where I was accusing her of abusing admin power then she straight up silenced me :rofl:

These days, I just enjoy the salt in BZ. 

I still think there's ugly black models, but there's also ugly white models, ugly Asian models, ugly latin models and ugly everything :rofl: probs came off the wrong way in that moment tho.

Now moving on from the crazy, @Prettyphile there's a ridiculous amount of models walking this year o.o, who else is getting pictures and how are we splitting the models? This is nearly double of women we had in 2009. I think the way to go is untagged mq first so we get all models and outfits.

I'm legit terrified, there's 14 Angels that's already 28 outfits + at least another 47 outfits if every other model gets one outfit getting pictures from every look it's going to be a bitch this year :rofl: 

Before starting I just wanna say hi there everyone! :flower:  Paid my dues, it's nice to be in and I think I will drop my lurk state and start to participate :smile:

13 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

i've heard living in Portugal is amazing, kinda thinking of moving there :rofl:

You should! Thanks to global warming we are having a summer time in the winter! Portugal will be Europe's California if this keeps up at this rate.. ^^'

15 minutes ago, Clauds said:

This made me laugh xD Some people either don’t have common sense or ignore it for the sake of their argument. Thanks for the hard work year after year on the pictures though. I know I look forward to it and appreciate it and so do a lot of others. 

1 minute ago, diamondtw said:

@Clauds @Prettyphile This year I will be able to access a few agencies (don't know if all of them post VSFS) and get HQ pictures but nothing to compare to all but I'm still willing to help :smile:

That's awesome, IDK what Pretty thinks, but considering there is 60 models walking I think the best idea is splitting them in three groups of 20 so we don't repost the same pictures and we can get all the girls and looks first. We have to see how it goes tho, with the show being in China IDK if there will be as many photographers/pictures are usual, there's also the time zone issue that I'm still trying to figure out o.o

5 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Why are people laughing at all these new members posting because they also want to be able to read this topic? First y'all are annoyed they take your information (which isn't always your information to begin with, because what Schemer said a few pages back makes a lot of sense) and that they should actually participate and now that they do (even if it's for other reasons) they get laughed at? The level of maturity sure has reached an all time low here.

As a new poster I stand by this. I usually go through bellazon when I'm bored or when I need to spend some time relaxing my mind. This is a fashion show, and not even one of the most serious ones. It is entertaining to read about it but lets get a reality check and remember that this is a public forum and that it isn't that serious. That being said, I actually think that the 100 post mark is a good idea. It motivated me to join in but facing backlash for doing what you asked for is just discouraging, 

21 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

As a new poster I stand by this. I usually go through bellazon when I'm bored or when I need to spend some time relaxing my mind. This is a fashion show, and not even one of the most serious ones. It is entertaining to read about it but lets get a reality check and remember that this is a public forum and that it isn't that serious. That being said, I actually think that the 100 post mark is a good idea. It motivated me to join in but facing backlash for doing what you asked for is just discouraging, 

I can imagine it must be very annoying to finally reach those 100 posts and then see members with thousands of them laughing and making fun of said new members. Anyway, with that being said, I'd like to be different than those people and welcome you! I sure hope you'll get a warmer welcome than I did when I joined.