Bellazon

7 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Are we trusting the validity of this list? :idk: 

More importantly, is the font for “Shanghai” comic sans? :rofl: 

Mte, I don't know why a lot of users just believe everything everyone posts here without proof. Especially when it's so obviously fake like this :rofl:

9 minutes ago, camomille said:

Mte, I don't know why a lot of users just believe everything everyone posts here without proof. Especially when it's so obviously fake like this :rofl:

Oh I forgot to mention. The guest list according to my weibo contacts is fake. It seems like its a photoshop. 

Why are people laughing at all these new members posting because they also want to be able to read this topic? First y'all are annoyed they take your information (which isn't always your information to begin with, because what Schemer said a few pages back makes a lot of sense) and that they should actually participate and now that they do (even if it's for other reasons) they get laughed at? The level of maturity sure has reached an all time low here.

8 hours ago, Schemer said:

Even if some people are here just to spread the news on their IGs why is that bad? We here also take news from other sources. If we all stopped sharing things we would all lose. :idk:

People here post stuff from other IG accounts and other websites, imagine if they banned people copying stuff from them. None of us here would have what to talk about.

I think the frustration comes from never knowing if the users who actually went their way out to get 100 posts are genuine users or they are IG fan accounts who are dead set on taking credits. YES, we share information from other websites, and similarly, other websites share the information we put out. What's different is that in this forum or at least right here, the moderators try very hard to instill a sense of accreditation regarding whatever we share. 

And they make sure to call out whoever references work they claim to be theirs when it's others. Plagiarism is treated with respect(?) here. 

Increasing the post count in order to see the thread imo, is a way to deter fan accounts from creeping on us. But nobody probably saw the fan accounts going HAM on the counts. Several newcomers are okay people, and they post reasonable responses. Others come in and only talk about Candice and Behati all day then disappear. Honestly, I'd be left out too if I wasn't keeping up with posts when I joined. Just so happened I got lucky this year with my ability to read Chinese and translate simple stuffs, so I'm posting more than I really am. But if you want to stay relevant with BZ's VSFS thread, people should have been joining and posting regularly in the thread. Discussions, wishful thinking, anything to keep the thread going. Not after the thread goes on a full lock down. 

That stiletto_stomper girl came in and really screw things up with her false news, and that will potentially land BZ & and poor Amilna in to trouble too. I think all of us are hit really hard with the implications, so its only fair this thread is only accessible to people who really come on to discuss and post. Several others don't post as much, and they're harmless people, but I don't think it's too late for them to start posting and joining whatever that boosts their post counts. They've got 2 weeks before the madness starts, that's more than enough to get you up to whatever post counts you need to participate.

That said, I'm sure the fan accounts will find a way to push through, so its a matter of time before things happen. Just gotta pray that on the day it happens, the amount of info stealing is way lesser than it is now. 

@PastaFreak You've made some good points but I find it really strange how people are so surprised now that there are a ton of new members and those members posting all over the forum. That was to be expected yet people are surprised as hell? That just doesn't make any sense. If you're going to lock a topic and only have it accessible to members with 100+ posts, you can expect a lot of new members just posting in a lot of random topics in order to get into said closed topic. That is just logic thinking. There's nothing weird or strange about that. I thin the 100 posts requirement is a lot better than 25 but still, people are still going to come in and "steal" information. Because honestly, like I already said before and Schemer as well, if people here didn't find out stuff about VS on other websites or read stuff, no one would have anything to talk about in here. No one. And as much as I'd like to believe these people who claim they have inside info and know names and whatnot, if you're not going to share those names or that information, then just don't mention anything about it. This was already brought up months ago that it's annoying as hell for other members to not be let in and that they have to see other certain members posting things like "I know something SUPER EXCITING OMFG, but should I post it? :devil: " or "I know names, but I'm not gonna say it hahahaha!" What's the point of that? Either say it or don't, but don't tease people who don't belong in your clique and then get pissed that they would like to know stuff too. This just creates division and even more tension, but it seems that some members here like that and just love stirring the pot and that they don't want a forum where everyone matters, not just them and their little cliques.

29 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

@PastaFreak You've made some good points but I find it really strange how people are so surprised now that there are a ton of new members and those members posting all over the forum. That was to be expected yet people are surprised as hell? That just doesn't make any sense. If you're going to lock a topic and only have it accessible to members with 100+ posts, you can expect a lot of new members just posting in a lot of random topics in order to get into said closed topic. That is just logic thinking. There's nothing weird or strange about that. I thin the 100 posts requirement is a lot better than 25 but still, people are still going to come in and "steal" information. Because honestly, like I already said before and Schemer as well, if people here didn't find out stuff about VS on other websites or read stuff, no one would have anything to talk about in here. No one. And as much as I'd like to believe these people who claim they have inside info and know names and whatnot, if you're not going to share those names or that information, then just don't mention anything about it. This was already brought up months ago that it's annoying as hell for other members to not be let in and that they have to see other certain members posting things like "I know something SUPER EXCITING OMFG, but should I post it? :devil: " or "I know names, but I'm not gonna say it hahahaha!" What's the point of that? Either say it or don't, but don't tease people who don't belong in your clique and then get pissed that they would like to know stuff too. This just creates division and even more tension, but it seems that some members here like that and just love stirring the pot and that they don't want a forum where everyone matters, not just them and their little cliques.

This year might be particularly nerve wrecking for BZ because everything that's leaked comes from Weibo and nobody (including myself) knows how to navigate efficiently through the website. On our side, we've known nothing but the FB so far. Everything else was pretty much leaked on Weibo and we only know some minor stuffs like the angel planes not happening.

Anyways, about rumors... I learned it the hard hard hard way. Twice bitten, thrice shy for me. A few months back, I had someone tell me Sui signed an angel contract and she was set to open Porcelain and bla bla bla. I found out just a month back that it was all a buttload of crap and now said informant is nowhere to be found and it put my close VS contacts in to trouble because they were keen on posting it. Then last week that stiletto person appeared, only to have Amilna made a personal statement on her IG that she's not related to any random person. Some things we probably just have to play it awhile before we get info. I know Clauds and a couple of others have info, but they probably won't let you in it unless you're someone whose earned their trust. So, I get it because they're looking out for themselves. 

The only fan account I'm willing to reference work is vsdiaries, all her speculations are done with research. It's much better compared to a particular someone whom told me there was going to be a segment called "Bridal Angels" and "A Wild West". What I'm saying is, a small little false info can easily lead to a chain of shame. What I do when I see someone posting that they know something is, I'll quote their post, ask for their kind permission to be let in the secret, and if they oblige then I'll move it to private message to find out what's happening. If it's a no, there's no point pushing it. 

Everything will be out in a matter of time. (Except Sui stuffs, if you got inside info on Sui, I wanna hear it :rofl:)

@PastaFreak But like you said, if Clauds and whoever who says they want to protect themselves, they shouldn't be posting about their "inside info" so openly or hinting at it. If they want to share these things with their friends from Bellazon here then fine but why does it need to be done so publicly? I'm assuming she and whoever she's such good friends with probably also have her email or whatever, why not just share it there, personally, not publicly? Or heck even with a PM message. I don't expect anyone to share anything on here with me, especially not Clauds since she can't stand me for whatever reason, but it's annoying to see all these posts about "inside info" yet no one ever gets told anything unless you belong into their little circle, and if you do ask to share something then you usually get the standard "Oh no I can't, it's sensitive information that cannot be leaked. Nope nope nope." But then a few posts later they'll be saying stuff to their friends like  "Check your PM hahaha I sent you a message with what I know about the show!!!". That's why I said what I said about why it's so annoying for the rest of us.

@*Luna* don’t know why you feel the need to be the authoritarian on everything. I’ve noticed you seem to go at certain people a lot in these forums for whatever reasons. Say what you want but the end of the day there’s some of us who’ve been on here for a long time ok. This isn’t our first go at this. BZ has been doing this for years. Of course we want more people involved but look what happened when that user was posting things about Amilna and how it spread all over Instagram and the girl had to put a stop to it. That all stemmed from here. So forgive us for trying to make it a bit harder for trolls to have access. And if there are genuine people who want to be involved and post then they should just like all of us did at one point.

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

@PastaFreak But like you said, if Clauds and whoever who says they want to protect themselves, they shouldn't be posting about their "inside info" so openly or hinting at it. If they want to share these things with their friends from Bellazon here then fine but why does it need to be done so publicly? I'm assuming she and whoever she's such good friends with probably also have her email or whatever, why not just share it there, personally, not publicly? Or heck even with a PM message. I don't expect anyone to share anything on here with me, especially not Clauds since she can't stand me for whatever reason, but it's annoying to see all these posts about "inside info" yet no one ever gets told anything unless you belong into their little circle, and if you do ask to share something then you usually get the standard "Oh no I can't, it's sensitive information that cannot be leaked. Nope nope nope." But then a few posts later they'll be saying stuff to their friends like  "Check your PM hahaha I sent you a message with what I know about the show!!!". That's why I said what I said about why it's so annoying for the rest of us.

I think limiting new users to this thread is a way to protect your own work as well. It is not about sharing something and making it public in BZ as a fun, that person was given the job of researching or by the source that is to bring the content here so that other people can enjoy it and it is not fair for someone outside this community to take your material just like that and then give yourself the luxury of crediting yourself with something that is not yours. Instead of criticizing these people for bringing something exclusive here I think we should thank the time and also the risk they take to share it with us and the least we can do to thank, is to help the content continue to be stolen by these people in other social networks.

51 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

@*Luna* don’t know why you feel the need to be the authoritarian on everything. I’ve noticed you seem to go at certain people a lot in these forums for whatever reasons. Say what you want but the end of the day there’s some of us who’ve been on here for a long time ok. This isn’t our first go at this. BZ has been doing this for years. Of course we want more people involved but look what happened when that user was posting things about Amilna and how it spread all over Instagram and the girl had to put a stop to it. That all stemmed from here. So forgive us for trying to make it a bit harder for trolls to have access. And if there are genuine people who want to be involved and post then they should just like all of us did at one point.

How am I "going" at certain people? I'm just observing what I see and read on here. I'm not making up stuff or whatever it is that you're implying. Also, just because "some of you" have been here longer doesn't make you any better or more important than people who registered later than you and those other "elite members". That comment of yours, yet again, confirmed how much of a clique this forum really is and then people are surprised trolls come here and don't have a lot of respect. It has to come from both sides, you know. You say you'd like more people involved yet when someone asks a serious question (in this case, me) I get accused of going at people and wanting to be the "authoritarian" on everything. You can't expect people to be nice if that's the way you welcome others.

I don’t know what clique you’re talking about it’s not about who’s been here long it’s about the fact we all started off posting new for the first time and had to become valued members of the forum. Everyone has to do it and this thread is a very big deal. We have thousands of people who come on during the time of the show and most are just guests and new users. I fully believe people should be contributing members to the forum to gain access to this section, just as I was when I started out. Again people like pretty, pheno and Clauds spend their own money to get pictures for us on here and provide it to us for nothing. Just so random people can take it and splash it everywhere else. If they decided to

stop doing that then what are we all gonna do? Cause I highly doubt anyone else is gonna pay for it.

And even so some of us are closer to each other what the big deal. I’ve been posting on here since 2008. I’ve known some members on here for that long. We are friends even if it’s just via a forum or PMs.

22 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

I don’t know what clique you’re talking about it’s not about who’s been here long it’s about the fact we all started off posting new for the first time and had to become valued members of the forum. Everyone has to do it and this thread is a very big deal. We have thousands of people who come on during the time of the show and most are just guests and new users. I fully believe people should be contributing members to the forum to gain access to this section, just as I was when I started out. Again people like pretty, pheno and Clauds spend their own money to get pictures for us on here and provide it to us for nothing. Just so random people can take it and splash it everywhere else. If they decided to

stop doing that then what are we all gonna do? Cause I highly doubt anyone else is gonna pay for it.

And even so some of us are closer to each other what the big deal. I’ve been posting on here since 2008. I’ve known some members on here for that long. We are friends even if it’s just via a forum or PMs.

And how are we (as in others who aren't as close with all your friends on here) supposed to know that they pay for those pictures? I don't know how they do that because those pictures are all over the internet anyway, but sorry for not automatically knowing everything, I guess I forgot that was a requirement too. If I were paying for these pictures I wouldn't want them to be all over the internet either but I wouldn't be posting them all over it in the first place so... Apparently this has been happening for years, why do your friends keep doing that then (spending a lot of money on those pictures and then posting them here?) Even with the post requirement thing, things are still getting leaked so I'm thinking it won't be any different this year. 

All this talk about becoming a valued member etc is just silly. A member who's been here since 2007 or one who registered in 2017 is just as important and should be treated with the same amount of respect, regardless if you're close with them or not. I never said that it's bad that there are close friendships here on the forum, but there's a big difference between that or some people ganging together when things don't go their way or when someone says something that not everyone agrees with. There are so many members here and I think it's normal that there will always be people with a different opinion, which is what makes it interesting. It would be extremely boring if everyone just agreed on here even though that seems to be the goal, to not say too much or have too much criticism. 

12 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

And how are we (as in others who aren't as close with all your friends on here) supposed to know that they pay for those pictures? I don't know how they do that because those pictures are all over the internet anyway, but sorry for not automatically knowing everything, I guess I forgot that was a requirement too. If I were paying for these pictures I wouldn't want them to be all over the internet either but I wouldn't be posting them all over it in the first place so... Apparently this has been happening for years, why do your friends keep doing that then (spending a lot of money on those pictures and then posting them here?) Even with the post requirement thing, things are still getting leaked so I'm thinking it won't be any different this year. 

All this talk about becoming a valued member etc is just silly. A member who's been here since 2007 or one who registered in 2017 is just as important and should be treated with the same amount of respect, regardless if you're close with them or not. I never said that it's bad that there are close friendships here on the forum, but there's a big difference between that or some people ganging together when things don't go their way or when someone says something that not everyone agrees with. There are so many members here and I think it's normal that there will always be people with a different opinion, which is what makes it interesting. It would be extremely boring if everyone just agreed on here even though that seems to be the goal, to not say too much or have too much criticism. 

I’m confused by this. When have people not been able to express their views that are different to someone else’s?

It’s nothing to do with those images eventually ending up on the web, yes we know that but BZ we get them here first. So being here on the day of the show you’re getting everything before everyone else. It’s a pretty awesome privilege because we get UHQ photos almost instantly and we have a fun discussion. Again there’s nothing wrong with people being contributing members to this forum to have to access that fun thing that we get to do. But at least this way contributing members are the people who get to enjoy this content and not just every single guest. Understand now?

13 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

I’m confused by this. When have people not been able to express their views that are different to someone else’s?

It’s nothing to do with those images eventually ending up on the web, yes we know that but BZ we get them here first. So being here on the day of the show you’re getting everything before everyone else. It’s a pretty awesome privilege because we get UHQ photos almost instantly and we have a fun discussion. Again there’s nothing wrong with people being contributing members to this forum to have to access that fun thing that we get to do. But at least this way contributing members are the people who get to enjoy this content and not just every single guest. Understand now?

I don't get why you're so confused. You literally said I'm going at people and always want to be authoritarian at everything, which isn't true, I was just asking something. That's why I said apparently it's not allowed to express their views (or ask a question) that are different to others. There was no need for you to make such a snarky comment yet you did it anyway, for what? Right, because I said and ask questions that most don't and I guess that rubs some the wrong way.

Probably asking too much now again but I'll try anyway, how and why does BZ get everything first then? Before the press etc? That's stretching it a bit far don't you think.  If that really is true then awesome but things will keep on getting leaked no matter what gets done because there will always be people who think it's okay to "take" other people their work and share it elsewhere. But if we're really going that route, then we should also always credit the photographer (s) taking all those pictures we see of the show, since they are the ones taking them and not us. That'd just be more fair, no? :winky: I know I wouldn't like it if I was that photographer and saw my work all over the place but with zero credits.

3 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Probably asking too much now again but I'll try anyway, how and why does BZ get everything first then? Before the press etc? That's stretching it a bit far don't you think.  If that really is true then awesome but things will keep on getting leaked no matter what gets done because there will always be people who think it's okay to "take" other people their work and share it elsewhere. But if we're really going that route, then we should also always credit the photographer (s) taking all those pictures we see of the show, since they are the ones taking them and not us. That'd just be more fair, no? :winky: I know I wouldn't like it if I was that photographer and saw my work all over the place but with zero credits.

Well you see I’m a photographer myself and when you are hired by a company like Wireimage or Getty you are contracted and they use your photos and give you credit but they then sell those images to whoever wants to buy them and then those people can do whatever they want with them. The photographer is all fine he/she gets paid a lot of money to do that but they are being hired or sell their photos to these companies. So I think the photographer is fine.

Now now guys, I don't wanna see the both of you fight @*Luna* & @Kevork89. I think we've been there and felt the sting. When I first joined, I was pretty much envious about this secret group that Clauds was in. I wish I was in that group too, in fact at one point I thought Clauds was pretty mean and it felt like she had a 40% of the say in the forum. But you know what? Clauds' a nice girl. She might be a bit harsh and what not, but she lets you in on some leaks very subtly. You just gotta learn to see the in betweens. And after knowing she basically had to survive on her own at a young age, I can see where she's coming from.

Clauds (and the rest) mean well, they would probably share if they could but the circumstances prevent them from doing so. Don't worry guys, we'll get to see everything eventually.