Bellazon

9 minutes ago, Clauds said:

All these conversations about some of us having a clique, yall must have been so much fun in high school :rofl: 

???? :pop:

If that was directed to me... Then let me clarify I said "only few regulars will reply back " I never mentioned names .... So it's funny how you took it personally.... Because you and I have had conversations ... You never came across as someone who would look at the username and choose to skip replying.... Soo....

1 minute ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Sure can! I was actually considering posting them on youtube to make sure they're easy to share.

Actually if you could post them on YT and embed the clips here it would make it easier for me to copy the clips onto the Motion thread :D Thanks again! :flower: 

Just now, GlitterAndWings said:

As far as I know, they always sold out, especially since they're released closer to the holidays - which made them a good gift. Especially right after the show, when the excitement is at an all time high, even for just casual viewers. 

But the fuckity fucks spends that much on a robe? o.o this one is $115 and there is no way in hell i'd pay for it. My best bet is that this year they'll produce more robes and sell them by making them more accesible to the common folk

Just now, nuttyfeet said:

???? :pop:

If that was directed to me... Then let me clarify I said "some regulars" I never mentioned names .... So it's funny how you took it personally.... Because you and I have had conversations ... You never come across as someone who would look at the username and choose to skip replying.... Soo....

I didn't mention any names either and there's like a bunch of people being butthurt over the whole alleged clique thing, not my fault you decided to take it personal:idk: 

2 minutes ago, Clauds said:

But the fuckity fucks spends that much on a robe? o.o this one is $115 and there is no way in hell i'd pay for it. My best bet is that this year they'll produce more robes and sell them by making them more accesible to the common folk

It will go sale during SAS so you could get ur's then! :D 

1 minute ago, PinkCouture said:

I think it might be half and half :smile: 

Could it be Angels in black and everyone else in pink? IIRC the Pink robe is featured in the catalog in a non-Angel, I think Robin but I honestly can't remember. It just seems odd having two robes and not using one for the show 

Just now, Clauds said:

I didn't mention any names either and there's like a bunch of people being butthurt over the whole alleged clique thing, not my fault you decided to take it personal:idk: 

Read it again... I said "if that is directed to me" !! 

If it isn't then just say that... 

Just now, Clauds said:

You'd be surprised! Some show up on eBay later on, some people actually even buy two or more to keep one and gift the rest, it's almost impossible to find them at a later date. Perhaps they do sell smaller quantities to make sure they're all sold, but people definitely enjoy them, especially those who collect them or have the Angel card...

1 minute ago, PinkCouture said:

Actually if you could post them on YT and embed the clips here it would make it easier for me to copy the clips onto the Motion thread :D Thanks again! :flower: 

Sure can! I'll get my YT ready for them. Glad to be of help! :smile:

1 minute ago, nuttyfeet said:

Read it again... I said "if that is directed to me" !! 

If it isn't then just say that... 

Read again, i didn't mention any names, it was a general comment. But you must have been really fun in high school as well o.o

4 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

It will go sale during SAS so you could get ur's then! :D 

How much is it during SAS tho? I swear I think paying $115 for a robe is just flat out stupid, I think I'd pay $75 at the absolute most. 

5 minutes ago, Clauds said:

How much is it during SAS tho? I swear I think paying $115 for a robe is just flat out stupid, I think I'd pay $75 at the absolute most. 

The discount usually isn't much but most likely between $60-$75. I have pretty stopped buying stuff from the mainline during SAS b/c the discount sucks and the materials are usually cheap :/ 

3 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Read again, i didn't mention any names, it was a general comment. But you must have been really fun in high school as well o.o

Lol ! Ok whatever you seemed like a pretty chill person untill the overused "you must be fun" comeback :nicole: lol ... I can't take you seriously anymore because I tried ignoring it the first time but I have to say it...Just because some people said something remotely looking like an actual problem of this whole page and you don't agree with it ... it done not have shit to do with with highschool ! Hahahhaha ... What the hell were you doing in high school that makes you say that !! Hahahhaha .... 

4 minutes ago, nuttyfeet said:

Lol ! Ok whatever you seemed like a pretty chill person untill the overused "you must be fun" comeback :nicole: lol ... I can't take you seriously anymore because I tried ignoring it the first time but I have to say it...Just because some people said something remotely looking like an actual problem of this whole page and you don't agree with it ... it done not have shit to do with with highschool ! Hahahhaha ... What the hell were you doing in high school that makes you say that !! Hahahhaha .... 

You're clearly missing the point but whatever you say :idk: